You may find it stylish to wear caps or you may wear it to provide warmth to your head, but that may ruin your hair. One may find it uncomfortable when you need to roam around with hat hair, the whole day. So to overcome the problem of hat hair there are some important measures that could be undertaken to overcome the problem of hat hair. These are as follows:
Hat Hair: Why Worry?
Hair dents are being created by wearing a hat. You can opt for a hairspray that can act as a hat hair problem. When you apply a hairspray then you need to comb your hair immediately. Fudge hair polish for hair static. You can use these products for six months and then leave them for one month, then start using them for next six months. You may also use deep conditioner for your hair once in a week. Deep conditioning may help you to make your hair smoother, silkier and helps to eliminate the static hair. Hat hair can also be eliminated with the constant use of hair brush.
Hair Tricks and Tips
- You may be in need of a silk scarf or a headband that can act as wonders for your hat hair. So, it is important to keep your hair in good position as well as condition at all times. Please do not forget to use a leave on conditioner at all times.
- You can also use a leave in conditioner.
- Hair perming kits and hair blower devices which can be harmful for your hair should also be avoided.
- Pomades, waxes and gels should also be avoided. You may also get relief from static hair spray.
- Silk scarf or head band beneath which may help you to overcome the problem of hat hair.
- You can also use a trial sized hair spray for the very first time. Don’t forget to spray it on your hair roots. Remember to massage the roots of your hair.
Tricks for damp hair:
- You should apply a leave in conditioner in your scalp and crown which may help to improve the condition of your hair. Apply a quarter size of the product in your hair and do not apply too much of the product in your hair, as their excessive use may make your hair damp. And you should know that damp hairs are prone to hat hair.
- You can also blow dryer on your hair as they may help you to straighten your hair. You are surely going to get hat hair if you wear a hat on your curled iron hair. So, do avoid it as they may cause hat hair by flattening your curled hair. If you do this then the best solution to this problem is that you brush up your hair in the best possible way.
- Rinse off your hair to overcome this problem. Let your hair to dry first and then wear a cap over it.
Always keep it in your mind the excessive use of these hair products can be dangerous for your hair.
What’s the subsequent worst thing than pimples? White Heads those tiny white polka dots on our faces that are the nuisance of any teen’s survival. White heads are another categorization of acne, and are also acknowledged as comedowns. They are of yellowish color, as they are not open to the elements of oxygen like black heads are. You’ll learn more in relation to that shortly.
Causes of whiteheads
White heads are due to combination of factors. See, your face is enclosed with tiny little hairs. These hairs are linked to a gland beneath our skin called the sebaceous gland, which makes sebum. Sebum acts as skin’s natural moisturizer and even prevents microorganisms from growing on our skin. Now when sebum retain on your skin, it also hardens. A permutation of accumulated sebum, your bodies natural oils, tiny cellular fragments that discover their way on your skin and dead skin cells can block up your skin’s pores (Pores are tiny openings on your skin).
Now you want to know about method of eliminating these white-heads. Here are some methods which can effectively remove your white-heads.
Wash: Wash your face with lukewarm water at least twice a day with a mild soap or face wash. For guys, you can dash water first on your face and carry on with shaving before leaving on to wash your face. Use gentle actions and use your fingers only. Softly pat your face to arid; do not rub it. A regular rite of washing your face helps dispose of white heads and prevents them from coming back.
Medicate: You can also choose to use medication unswervingly on your white heads after washing your face. Benzoic peroxide is normally recommended for treating acne. If you’re first time user, use a small amount. Take it on your fingers; spread it out on the pretentious areas, carefully avoiding the areas around your eyes, as benzoyl peroxide can infuriate them.
Moisturize: Washing and exfoliating are both very good for your skin, but both may abscond your skin dry.
Dry skin is more at risk to white heads, so always retain your skin moisturized. Ensure that you can get oil-free moisturizers for this purpose.
Drink up: Keeping yourself well-hydrated is a good method to keep your skin from mounting white heads. Drinking lots of water and fruit juice helps to keep your skin clear. Some say that intake of a glass of water with honey first thing in the morning is also obliging for detoxifying your skin.
Eat healthy: Lots of fruits and vegetables will help in detoxifying your skin and in turn making your skin healthy!
Natural beauty: Try not to wear excessive makeup if you can. Makeup tends to block your pores, which can guide to white heads. If you do have to, make sure to entirely remove your profound makeup with cold cream or any makeup remover before washing your face.