The mouth is considered the dirtiest part of the human body based on the number of bacteria that can be found in it compared to our rectum. Although the presence of bacteria is normal in our mouth, having too much of it may not be acceptable anymore. Bacteria can lead to cavities. You may have experienced your own scenarios of shouting out loud because of tremendous pain pulsating from your molars. Imagine the intensity of pain if it was your wisdom tooth that was affected. I’m sure that you have either gone through this situation or may know someone who has. No matter the cost, you need to make sure that you get rid of cavities. There is no other way of getting rid of cavities than to get rid of the root cause which is bacteria.
Here are tips on how to get rid of cavities and have a healthier mouth.
1. Bacteria are fond of sugar. When you have had a load full sweets eaten without brushing your teeth afterward, you can be certain that a feast will take place in your mouth with bacteria as guests. This is not only due to your candies and chocolates, but even to your natural fruit juices that contain natural sugars. Make sure to brush your teeth after every meal that you get in a day. If you are quite behind schedule, you can make use of your mouthwash.
2. For those who love chewing gum after having a feisty meal, you are already in the right track with doing your part in getting rid of bacteria. When you chew gum, the secretion of saliva is stimulated. This can lessen bacterial presence and growth. However, you need to make sure that you don’t continue chewing gum over 20 minutes because this will already have the opposite effect.
3. For vegetarians, you may notice that you do not have foul smelling breath even if you are not able to brush your teeth right away after your meal. This is because vegetables are known to have natural teeth cleaners. You can grab a bite of celery, carrots, etc. right after having a meal rich in carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are broken down in the mouth into starch. Starch is greatly loved by bacteria.
4. You can make use of your herbal tea after meals. It is known to have not only a cleansing effect to the body but also to your teeth. It helps lessen bacterial growth and promote good health.
5. Mouth rinsing after a quick snack can help wash away bacteria from the mouth. You can do this during those snacks while you are on the go.
Simply make use of the above-mentioned tips to make your teeth become healthier and make your mouth cavity free. Remember that no bacteria means having no cavities as well. So take out and prevent bacterial growth to get rid and prevent cavities.
Acne can be a very frustrating to have especially when you have a very important occasion to attend. What will your friends say? Well, for most of us, we generalize people having acne as people who have poor hygiene. However, that is not the case anymore. Acne can also be caused by stress and pollution in the environment that we are usually exposed to. Imagine the presence of acne right on your forehead and you are supposed to have your once in a life time chance to have a date with your crush during the following day. Even the longest and most peaceful undisturbed beauty sleep won’t stand a chance against acne. Some people might consider using concealers; it may just do the trick. However, you are simply tricking yourself because acne was just concealed—not removed. Others would also try to pick out their acne soars, but it will just make things worse.
But acne can now be rid of overnight without so much hassle. With the help of a little science and some home products, you can already remedy your acne soars and be ready to face the world by the following day.
1. You can make use of zinc supplements to get rid of acne. You can simply purchase your own zinc supplements from your nearest pharmacy. You do not need a prescription for this anymore.
2. You can make use of acne treatment pads. These are efficient in getting rid of acne in the quickest time possible. The greatest benefit of methods one and two is that they do not have any negative effects compared to other astringents that may simply harm your skin and make your face look like a burnt piece of cloth. You wouldn’t want that to happen on a very important and long awaited day, right?
3. For those who things that your regular lemon juice is just good for mixing up a good and cool glass of lemonade, think again. You can also make use of lemon juice in getting rid of acne. Lemon juice does not only give you vitamins to help you combat sickness, but it also makes your skin look more vibrant and fresh. You can drink your lemon juice straight or simply add it to your other beverages or even your favorite delicacies.
4. What about those who love to brush their teeth but have acne. We have good news for you. You can actually make use of toothpaste to get rid of your acne soars. All you need to do is to apply a small amount of your regular fluoride toothpaste on your acne soars during bedtime. By the following day, wash your face. You will surely see surprising and pleasing results.
Lastly, make sure to keep your face clean and oil free. The presence of oil in your skin will only trigger further inflammation of your acne.
Having bruises on you doesn’t make you feel any better. Its presence just simply reminds you of the painful cause or traumatic experience for some. There are even some that are simply reminded of their stupidity after bumping into the edge of a table for more than twice in day. Some may make use of cold or warm compress to prevent their bruises from getting worse. However, with the confusion of either using cold or warm compress first, things may just get complicated. However, as much as you would want and need to get rid of your bruises, you would have to sit down and remember why you got those bruises. If you simply treat them without knowing what caused them in the first place, you may just be going in circles when they start showing up again. Just keep in mind that aside from the fact that bruises may lessen the beauty of your skin, they also serve as a standing reminder that you have to be careful and be mindful with your movements.
Here are some helpful tips that can help you get rid of bruises fast.
1. First, let us take away the confusion as to what kind of compress to be used when you acquire or have a bruise. The idea is to apply cold compress as the initial treatment—your first aid remedy. The cold temperature directly applied to the bruise will slow down the necrosis of the blood cells. This will also make use of the cold to lessen the inflammation within the skin. This will also help you avoid pain because it will avoid swelling of the bruised area. After applying cold compress, you can then make use of warm compress during the following days in order to facilitate adequate blood flow to the injured area. This will help promote faster healing.
2. If you are in need of a quick remedy to get rid of the presence of your bruises especially when a blemish free skin is a must, you can make use of makeup concealers. Just keep in mind that you have to use the same color with that of your natural skin tone. This will make your bruised area look blemish free for that much needed duration.
3. If you are having any maintenance medication of NSAIDs such as aspirin, make sure to inform your doctor about having bruises. Aspirin intake can increase the bruising internally and slow down the healing process.
4. All these tips will be pointless if you don’t prevent these bruises from happening again. Having a bruise once or twice may be acceptable. But if it goes beyond that, especially in the same area, you might want to check your safety precaution. Make sure to know the cause of such bruises and do what you can to avoid yourself from falling prey to such situations that may lead to bruising again.
Nothing could be more frustrating than having a zit on your face the night before the prom or a big event of your life. However you do not need to get disappointed as there are plenty of effective ways to get rid of zits fast. Following are some of the ways to get rid of these zits.
1. Do Not Touch the Zits
The first important thing to do before you seek out for some effective ways to get rid of the zits is to avoid touching the zits as some people have a bad habit of touching zits and other pimples. This would irritate them more and will worsen them. Similarly do not use or apply oil on these zits as they also make them worse.
2. Ice Cube Treatment
You have an important meeting in the morning as you woke up and you found a zit on your face. Simply take an ice cube and wrap it up in a paper towel. Now dab the ice cube on the outside of the zit, this is surely recede the zit. Make sure you do not apply the ice cube for than 45 seconds at a time as more time can also irritate the zit.
If you found out the zit at night, the best thing to do is to apply a dab of toothpaste over the zit. Cover the zit with the toothpaste completely and let it dry and then go to sleep. Do not apply gel toothpaste on the zits as they may also irritate the zit and worsen the condition. Wash it in the morning with water and try to avoid any hand contact with the zit and when you will dry your face, you will find a significant decrease in the zit.
4. Apple Cider and Lemon Juice
Apple cider and lemon juice are also some effective ways to clear your face off zits overnight. Just take a dab of cotton, apply some apple cider or lemon juice on it and dab on the requisite area, do not squeeze or massage with it as it may irritate the zit even more.
5. Egg whites
Egg whites are known to dry out the zit quickly. Simply take an egg, separate the egg white and yolk, take a cotton dab or paper towel, and apply the white part on the zit. Usually it is said to avoid rubbing the area, but you need to rub the egg white for 20 minutes on the affected area and you will see the results afterwards.
So these are handful of some tips to help you get rid of zits overnight. Nobody likes to have a face filled with zits and each of these remedies may respond on your skin differently so even if one remedy does not work, switch to another to have a clear smooth zit-free skin.
Whiteheads on your face! The expression itself sends a shiver down your spine. Many have suffered the small irregular whitehead bumps on their face that helped ruin everything you wear or no matter how beautiful you look. I would like to start off by saying that whiteheads are essentially a skin problem due to irregularity and poor maintenance. These occur due to seldom cleaning of the skin and taking in too much trans-fat from fast foods and barbeque. These make your skin look oily and dirty and produce free radicals that cause your skin to ‘age’ very early. Fried food products have long been the cause for early wrinkles and saggy skins. To actually get rid of them you need to fix your diet plans and perform a few regular skin cares yourself.
Exfoliating the skin: we all know dealing with the blackheads can lead to scar. To remove them gently you first need to wash your face with warm water. This removes the dead cells on your skin and enables your face-wash to effectively reach the pores. The dead cells clog the pores and protect it against any cleanser you apply. It also helps the bacteria develop inside the pores.
After the clogged dead cells have been removed you can wash off using a medicated cleanser or your regular face wash. This will help remove the bacteria inside the pores. The bacteria inside the pores get mixed with the sebum produced by the skin and leads to such whiteheads. Using warm water can help make the cleaning process more thorough.
Upon cleaning, let you face dry naturally or you can just gently soak up the water. Do not rub vigorously on your towel or dry cloth. Small particles on the towel may rub off on your skin and cause small scars. Remember that you skin is very sensitive after a wash.
When done you can apply an astringent toner. This is very ideal for a complete sweep. This helps clean more bacteria and any remaining pores. This also helps close the pores and make the dominant pores tighter so that there are fewer chances of bacteria making their way into your skin again.
Dry skin. Dry skin is often prone to whiteheads since such skin produces more sebum. To avoid such circumstances you can use a moisturizer to replenish the natural wetness of the skin.
People today have become busier than ever. A meal cooked at home can contain more nutrients than anything you will find in the restaurants. Fruits and vegetables help provide the required minerals to your skin and helps retain the tenderness. Drink lots of water since they will help get rid of toxins produced in your skin. You can boost up your fluid supply by drinking juice or health drinks. Look after your skin and your skin will reward you in the long run.
Stomach fat can be a huge drawback for women concerned with their fitness. Often they have no idea how to stop it and it only seems to get worse by the day. To deal with the situation at hand they often panic and switch to medications and wrong exercises that only lead to bad side effects and poor investment. Educating yourself on the matter is what helps and you can deal with the situation better. Keep in mind that the fat did not build up overnight, and hence you cannot remove it over night either. There are no shortcuts, but there are easier and less painful ways.
Know your diet: keep track of what you are eating. It is important that you take notice of the food items that you are consuming and their composition. Often, a small bag of chips can set you back on your daily fat consumption limit and you will not even notice it. If you cannot cook yourself a good meal then order a healthy take out. The healthiest diet may not necessarily be the tastiest ones but they are a good buy nonetheless. Make sure you have good amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet followed by plenty of water. You can do a bit of both by treating yourself with a juice or other health drinks. Try to avoid dairy goods like cheese, chocolates, etc since they directly target the lower stomach.
Helping yourself: reducing the amount of fat you take in only does half the work. You also have to make sure you burn away the fats that were already present. To do so you must work extra hard and squeeze in some routine exercises in your daily schedule. Start off by simple abs exercises that seem easy. At first the existing fats will not make it easy to perform the required exercises, but you will get used to it. Level up and try out new exercises. Challenge yourself and set new heights to reach. The process is not very fast but rewarding nonetheless.
Distraction works like friction: you might find it hard to suddenly switch from your daily diet into vege-meals and exercises. Take it slow; do not punish yourself with fasting and severe hunger pain. Remember, the fat did not build up over night, so the removal process may take some time as well. Try not to take substitutes and other medications, or consult your doctor before doing so. Do not make hasty decisions by viewing advertisements and appealing models. Remain focused and be consistent. You can also view blogs and share your experience and learn from others. You can also make friends with a common interest and work out your recipes and exercises accordingly. When you find more people for the same cause it often boosts your incentive.
Pimple is a skin condition that affects many people starting from adolescence to right through their twenties, and in some cases even well into the thirties. Pimples can be embarrassing and frustrating because they can mess up your face and turn you from an attractive person to a repulsive one. While a few mild pimples can be left to nature to take care of, the more numerous and persistent ones need a long term solution.
As pimple is a universal problem, and has been so through the ages, there is no dearth of remedies that are advertized as the ‘ultimate remedy’. Many of the medicines available in the market are quite effective; there is no doubt about that, but what is not guaranteed is that they will work in your particular case. The truth is that when it comes to pimple remedy, what works for Jane may not work for Sarah. In fact, some of the remedies could even be harmful to your skin if applied without a clear understanding of either your skin condition or the ingredients or the methods of the remedy. However, if you have a clear understanding of what causes pimples, you will easily know how to get rid of pimples at home.
A pimple is one of the easiest things to recognize on your face. It is a round bump that can be, but not always, itchy and painful and filled with puss. In fact, pimples are the initial stage of acne, a debilitating skin condition which has several forms such as whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, nodules and cysts. Depending upon the type and severity of the case, a pimple may or may not itch and hurt. The severe ones are filled with puss and are painful. The milder ones can be plucked with your finger nails with ease, a practice which should be avoided. Regardless of what type of pimples you have, you must always be careful not to use force such as scratching and poking because they almost always leave ugly marks that can last a lifetime.
Since pimples are the initial stage of acne, the solution to the problem lies in either curing or preventing acne. It is believed that acne is caused when the immune system produces and excessive amount to sebum and hormones in response to invasion by foreign bodies, such as germs and dust particles. This results in the inflammation and clogging of hair follicles and sebaceous glands. When this happens, the first things you will see are pimples. If not treated in time, they may develop into whiteheads, blackheads, cysts and other forms of acne.
Because pimples are not a life threatening disease, they can be safely treated at home using simple and easy methods such as eating the right food, washing your face with salicylic acid soap twice a day, applying anti-pimple ointments and taking antibiotics. However, as pimples have a habit of keep reappearing once you have it, your focus should be on prevention rather than treatment. This involves having the right food, keeping your body hydrated, using the right products to take care of your skin, and protecting your skin from dust, germs and the forces of nature.
Man looks awful with formed breasts like women and this can be quite humiliating as well as embarrassing. These man breasts are just fats which need to be removed by reducing some weight. However there are also some tips and tricks through which the man’s breasts can be hidden making him face the society with more confidence.
1. Begin with Exercise
You cannot deny the fact that these breasts are due to excessive fats and the best thing to do is to exercise each day without getting lazy. While exercising, it is necessary to focus on the chest exercise so that you may get rid of the chest fat fast. One of the common chest exercises is the push-ups. Though it would be quite hard in the beginning but if you plan it wisely you can do it. You can begin with 3 pushups and then take a break or do some other exercise in the middle and then do 3 push-ups again.
2. Right clothing
Wear compression underwear to make you look smaller. Though you may feel uncomfortable in the beginning but you will get used to it soon. Another smart way is to cover yourself properly like you can wear a jacket on your shirt which will hide the boobs and you will also look smart.
There are some specific pills that are designed to get rid of your chest fat quickly. Though a lot of people do not recommend these pills but you can take it with the suggestion of your doctor, who knows, it may suit your body type.
4. Plastic Surgery
If you really want to get rid of the boobs quickly then you should go for the plastic surgery. Though it is an expensive thing but the results are quite effective and efficient.
5. Motivational Books
There are plenty of motivational books around that will keep you motivated to get rid of the chest fat quickly. Some of these have been written by some known writers who have undergone this problem and have found a cure. One of the famous books written on this subject is: “How to Get Rid of Man’s Boobs – Fast and Naturally” so these books not only keeps you motivated but also provides some kind of suggestions and solutions to your problems.
6. Weight Loss Program
Since the main reason of these man’s boobs are the extra weight and the fat so a good weight loss program can also be quite helpful in getting rid of these man breasts.
So the conclusion is that you should start doing regular exercises focusing more on the chest exercises and eating healthy and less food. Besides these other handful tips are also very useful and will prevent you from humiliation at various places. Though clothing can prevent you from time being embarrassment but it can save you at various places like meeting etc.
How does it all start?
One of the most common places that fats find their way into is your stomach, especially the lower part. This has a rather simple explanation; the fat you eat is at first processed there. So why does it accumulate? When you take in excess fat, it tends to ‘dry’ up and becomes dormant. By excess fat I mean not taking the correct amount that you are required. You will be surprised to know that many of us take in 30% more fats that we actually use up! With the recent growth in fast food chains and restaurants, the number is only increasing.
Why is it so common?
With people getting busier by the day they cannot find the time to cook a decent meal or are simply too tired to do so. As a solution they are easily diverted towards fast foods and take-outs which are usually rich in trans-fats and calories. This becomes a routine for many and as a result their lower stomach tends to experience build up of fat.
How to prevent it?
The prevention techniques are rather simple and easy but hard to maintain. Only a few simple key points to maintain and if you remain persistent, the results will definitely surprise you,
- Eating what you need: a balanced diet is the key to many problems in your everyday lives. Find yourself some time to cook a good meal that is low in fats and high in proteins. If you do not have the required time or simple lack the skills then get a healthier take-out. Order from a Chinese restaurant or simple change the menu. Instead of a big Mac and fries, try the salad and vegetable meal, or simple order a veggie pizza. Make sure your diet has a good amount of fruits and vegetables since they help provide the required nutrients and provide a good body metabolism.
- Walking to lose weight: often our desk bound jobs are to blame for our laziness and lack of physical activity. If this is you case then prepare a schedule for exercise or simple go for a small jogging every now and then. Fats are a good source of energy, if you are not burning it they will obviously pile up.
- Get yourself a motivation: a lot of people already know more than a good doctor when it comes to losing weight, but the lack of motivation and consistency is what drags them back. Besides educating yourself find a few friends or people with common interest in losing weight. With a friend in the same field, you can compare results, become competitive and even share ideas.
Challenge yourself and make it a destiny. Keep changing your recipes and exercises so you do not get bored. Remain focused and have patience, since tipping off the scale is the only thing that will keep you going.
The word cankle sounds like an obsolete English word from Shakespeare’s time. But the fact is that it is very much a modern word that means a condition in your lower leg when the calf meets the foot and the ankle bone is completely invisible. In other words, it means excessively thick ankles. In fact, the word cankle is made from calf and ankle. Cankle is not a rare condition because there are lots of people, including celebrities, who suffer from this disease. However, most sufferers either simply ignore it or are not aware of it.
Cankle usually happens in overweight and obese people because of the accumulated fat in the leg. When the weight of the body presses down on the fat leg, the ankle bone disappears under the fat. But cankles can also happen to people with a normal weight due to lack of muscles in their lower leg. Besides causing physical discomfort and pain, cankles can also be embarrassing. Many cankles sufferers tend to hide their legs instead of trying to find a solution to their problem. Hiding never solves the problem; it only increases the problem.
People with cankle have a feeling of numbness in their ankle area. This is cause by poor blood circulation in the leg. Cankle may also be caused by edema (an accumulation of fluids sometimes caused by kidney disease), heart failure, hormonal imbalance and pregnancy. In some people, cankles can also be hereditary. The effects of cankles include swelling (because of water retention), pain in the ankle and trouble walking.
There are several ways to get rid of cankles that include the following:
- Losing weight: As the most common cause of cankles is obesity, losing weight is an effective way to cure cankles. This can be achieved by either dieting or exercise or a combination of both.
- Improving blood circulation: Another common cause of cankles is poor blood circulation in the leg. This can be remedied by having lots of vitamin B-3, also known as niacin, which is excellent for improving blood circulation. The foods that contain vitamin B-3 include chicken, turkey, salmon, peanut butter, potato, lentils and wholegrain braid.
- Preventing water retention: Cankles may appear when your body retains too much water. This can make the ankle swell and blend with the calf. Water retention may be a result of alcohol consumption, salty food, long periods of inactivity, pregnancy and hormone fluctuation. Drinking less alcohol, eating less salty food and living an active life can prevent water retention.
- Strengthening the calves: If you are slim and have slender legs but still have cankles, then they are caused by the lack of muscles in the lower legs. This can be remedied by doing exercises to strengthen the calf muscles, such as calf raises, trampoline workouts and jumping exercise.
- Surgery: You should resort to surgery only if everything else fails, although it is not dangerous in any way. Calf implants and liposuction are two popular methods of getting rid of cankles immediately. The surgery can be done using only with local anesthetics and the recovery time after surgery is minimal.
Whether you were born with cankles or acquired it along the way, having cankles is not healthy. While you may try any of the above methods, the best is always to eat healthy foods, exercise every day and lead an active life.