So you have hair issues and you are worried about them. Well, the good thing is you are definitely not alone. Lucky are those who have perfect hair and no hair issues at all! And arguably percentage of such people in very low. Summer is the time when your hair needs some extra care as the scorching sun can irreversibly damage your hair. If you are the one who is blessed with natural curls then, you need some extra care as curly hair are more brittle and fragile as compared to other textures. People who have naturally curled hair often complain about frizzyness, dullness and dryness. So, in case you really need to restore the vanished health of your curly hair throughout this summer season, check out some essential tips.
Using Shampoo And Conditioners In The Right Ways
The most important step that the people with curled hair should strictly follow is right hair conditioning after using a mild shampoo. It is always a good practice to use leave-in conditioners or serum after shampooing. Try to keep your hair clean by applying some mild shampoo on regular intervals as it will help in keeping your hair free from all the dirt. Whenever you shampoo and condition your hair, tie them up in a bun overnight and you can come up with beautiful curls to flaunt next morning.
Other Helpful Tips
- The second step towards making your hair healthy and manageable is not to apply shampoo for more than twice a week. It’s quite a known fact that excess of shampooing leaves hair even drier due to the presence of chemicals in the product.
- Applying some coconut or almond oil to your hair on a regular basis is good for maintaining hair softness. Repeating this process thrice a week is considered to be extremely healthy and beneficial for your hair. Do not keep oil applied on your hair more than twelve hours as it could gather dust.
- Adopt hair brushing as your daily routine, as this will lend you hand in improving blood circulation ending up with better hair growth. But, do not brush wet hair as it can end up in hair loss.
- The most important fact to be kept in mind is not to take head massage more than twenty minutes as excess of massaging can make your hair weak. This can also cause increased hair breakage and damage to the scalp.
- As curly hair have more split ends, go regular hair trimming. This will help you in making your hair more manageable and healthy. Trimming your hair on a regular basis will definitely make you have a better looking hair.
- Always make use of wide toothed combs or hair brushes. This will protect hair breakage very easily. It is essential to use the right kind of comb as the maximum number of hair get down on the floor because of wrong combing style. So, it would be great to save your precious hair with a right comb.
- You can also go for professional hair treatments like hair spa on a regular basis. This will help your hair to stay away from the problem of dullness and dryness.
- Always try and avoid using hair dryers as curly hairs are already brittle and blow drying worsen the condition. A number of people love using strengthening rods to get a flat and shinny look, but these heating rods actually harm your hair till the roots. So, try to avoid using these hair styling methods.
Go ahead with these hair care tips and get dressed up in healthy, shinny and fizz-free curls. Make this summer more exciting and tangle-free by trying out some cool and amazing hair styles with some smooth curls on the top. So, this is the right time to step out of the messy looks and grab up your new persona to amaze the world.