Having a bad hair day? Did you ever think that you can now do some amazing hair treatments at home to keep your hair healthy, looking good, well-nourished and not look unruly at any time of the day without having to visit a hair specialist? Home treatments are becoming a norm and with the focus on making easy and ready to use hair products, health and beauty companies are making their product packaging, use and design more customer friendly. One of the recent and most amazing addition to this list of hair home treatments is the ability to use hair cellophane treatment at home.
What Is Cellophone Treatment?
Cellophane treatment is a simple and effective way to restore hair health by using a treatment that uses a semi-transparent color with glossing agents. It helps coat the hair with a layer of protective serums and give them a shiny look. The best thing about these treatments is that they can be done at home and above all, have no peroxide or ammonia in the products. Each treatment will last 8-12 weeks depending on the kind of work you undertake and the exposure of hair to sun, water etc.
How To Do A Hair Cellophane Treatment At Home?
If you swim a lot or are out for long hours under the drive or drive a two wheeler, your hair becomes more unruly and lose their shine due to exposure to harsh environments. Cellophane treatment is just what you need and it is simple and easy to do at home as well. Cellophane treatment is used to restore hair to their health and strength.
Here Are Simple And Easy Ways To Apply It At Home:
Make sure that you have a little experience of applying hair color earlier and if you are not comfortable with the thought that you would be able to apply the color properly, ask someone to help you out. You can get the cellophane treatment kits in the market easily.
- Depending on the extent of damage and length of hair you can buy the treatment kits and dish out as much color you need into a bowl and mix with all other components depending on given proportions given on the box. Use the brush provided to mix them thoroughly.
- Depending on the length of hair and thickness part your hair into a minimum or four sections or more and use clips to hold them in place.
- Starting from one side to another, start applying the mixed color on your hair from root towards tips and ensure thorough and proper application to avoid having different shades of colours in your hair. Even application is as important as is the thorough application.
- Once you are done with the application of color, cover your head with a plastic cap and keep it covered. Let your hair down and relax under a head dryer for about 20-30 minutes or more to ensure that the color is processed and hair application is complete.
- Once you are done with a hair dryer and color is done, you have to thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo, condition them nicely and then rinse them properly. It is also important to ensure that the water is not hard, so you can do a quick litmus paper test.
- Once you are done with the hair application of cellophane treatment, pay attention to washing and condition your hair regularly to get the best of the results.
If you are not very sure about the treatment, make sure you reach out to the doctor or a hair specialist to ensure that you don’t miss on anything important. Alternatively, before you use the products, do a good research and through one to know the products and brands available and find the best one. You can ask your peers and friends who have already used the treatment for their feedback.
Picking the right brand and correct application of the cellophane treatment are the core of getting best results to keep your hair shining, health and bright. And if you have even a bit of doubt, clarify with your doctor before you proceed for any kind of use or application. Better safe than sorry!