How to Get Rid of Chest Hair
It may seem unhygienic to have hair on chest as it may be a house of lice and dust. It may also feel roughly when you touch your chest. So as to overcome these following alternatives may be preferred:
• Shaving: this is the most preferred method by most of the people as this is the easiest. But you need to learn how to do this. This is very common and most of the people know it. What to do in this is to bring a razor from the market and run it through the chest. The disadvantage of this technique is that the hair grows really fast if you do this on a regular basis. You need to be cautious while doing this so that you do not cut or cause wounds on your chest. Don’t forget to put warm water before you shave. You can also opt for an electronic shaver but that’s not too efficient.
• Plucking: what you need in this process is tweezers, it’s time-consuming and it’s painful also but is the most convenient and affordable technique. In this you take out every stand of hair from its very root. This is not being commended as it acts as a torture. The advantage of this technique is that the hair grows slowly as compared to shaving.
• Waxing: this is a technique in which a lot of hairs are plucked out at the same time. It’s very painful but the most effective. This is the quicker method than plucking and it also takes at least two months for the hair to grow back. Generally, every waxing makes your chest hair to become finer and softer. And slowly the hair growth is also reduced. You need to be cautious and do test for your skin sensitivity.
• Depilatories: these are the creams that remove hair from your chest. You just need to apply the cream and then wipe it off. Their effect can be seen for two or three weeks. Before applying this you can take patch test as it can also cause allergic reactions on your skin.
• Laser: this is a costly treatment and can last for months but is time consuming also. Destroy the root of the hair and this ultimately reduces the hair growth. This also gives a long-lasting effect.
• Electrolysis: this is the recently developed method to remove hair. In this the root of the hair is destroyed by passing an electric current through it. This technique offers a permanent result. This method is generally adopted for the areas which are small like eyebrows, upper lips and underarms. This is the most expensive way to remove hair. But it takes a lot of time and it’s painful too, so this method should not be preferred for the chest.
It is generally a desire of the person to get the hair removed and is not a need. But if it lowers your self-confidence and esteem then you should surely go for it.