Oh well, like everything else, even the much-loved five o’ clock shadow has its share of problems. To a lot of people it is really dashing and sexy, and to a few, it is an aberration. And well, when you are out to impress cannot afford to lose the cool or the look, so getting rid of it should be swift and clean. Here’s how you do the trick, by following a few simple steps.
Control Five O’Clock Shadow
Most women do not like hairy armpits, and a lot of men don’t like it either. The five o’clock beard shadow makes a man look rugged and macho, and if someone is working at a place where you need to be formal, you would have to get rid of it.
Get Rid of Five O’Clock Shadow – Facial hair
Have a shaving kit ready because you would need the following to deal with your personal nemesis. The materials used are nothing more dashing than a razor, a shaving cream, some water, a face wash, a small hand and face towel, and if you are feeling fancy, some aftershave.
- Wash your face with the face wash and water. You can also use soap. The goal is to soften your stubble.
- Dry your face with your face towel.
- Use some shaving cream all over your stubble region.
- Carefully stroke the razor over the shaving cream, to cut off the roots of the beard follicles.
- Continue till you are done.
- Use the face wash again, and rinse off.
- Use some sort of aftershave to soothe your skin and fight razor burn.
If you have a rough stubble, you might want to invest in a good electric shaver.
Get Rid of Five O’Clock Shadow – Underarm Hair
Armpit hair is a major no-no for many men and women. All you need to do is get rid of it and you are back to looking gorgeous. So here are the things to use: a razor, some moisturizing shaving gel, a bit of soap.
- Take a bath.
- While taking the bath, lift one of your arms up straight, so that your armpit skin is taut.
- Apply some moisturizing gel on the exposed area.
- Shave closely and clear off the dirty area with simple, clear strokes.
- Rinse the razor often, checking for any clogs of hair.
- When the shave is finished, then use soap on the clean armpit, and wash off with water.
- Do the same to the other armpit.
Try not to immediately put some sort of deodorant or anti-perspirant on the vulnerable area. Wait a while before putting anything in the skin.
Remove Stubbles Based on Skin Sensitivity
You can see that the problem occurs in other areas of the body too. Just remember to be careful and use the razor carefully, and you would see how easily you remove the problems of this kind from your body.