Hair is one of the most important thing to many people especially women. Hair forms a natural beauty in a person and when there is a problem with the hair then many people experience stress condition. One of the most common problems that are associated with hair problem is the greasy hair condition where the hair becomes sticky and clamps together causing plaiting and setting the hair to be a problem. If you have this problem then you may not need to worry since there are many ways that you can be able to bit this problem for good. Before going ahead to solve this problem you will need to ensure that you know the causes of this problem.
So what are the main causes of greasy hair?
- The main cause of this situation in a human hair is due to overproduction of wax by sebaceous glands. This gland is responsible in ensuring that it keeps the hair to be water proof when there is excessive production of sebum then this problem occurs causing the clamping of the hair. The wax helps to keep the hair soft, tender and also in good health.
- Another cause of greasy hair is the hormonal change in the body. This may cause this problem and it is also a contributing factor to this problem. You can mainly experience this problem when you are undergoing puberty or menopausal in women. This is why you will find many women who are in their forties experiencing greasy hair but the hormonal change is the main cause for this problem.
- Wearing make up can also be a contributing factor to this problem many people who wear excessive make up will usually find a lot of problems once their body start reacting with their skin. The make ups may contain substance that may be toxic and therefore affecting the way the skin works.
- Lack of regular cleaning of the hair can also be a cause to this problem as the accumulation of dirt can be a cause of toxic production that may cause the greasy hair. Also the use of hair conditioners with a high content of chemicals may also cause your hair to be greasy and therefore good if you can avoid this problem.
Below are some of the ways that you can use to get rid of greasy hair
- There are many shampoos that have been developed for specifically greasy hair. You should always remember that the problem may be on the hair or the scalp and you must apply the shampoo on the areas that are specifically affected.
- You should limit the use of hair gels since they contain a high content of chemicals that contribute to this problem. Only use the hair conditioners and gels when you have a very important meeting or you need to go somewhere.
- You can use Aloe vera to get rid of greasy hair. Read more how to use aloe vera for hair.