How to Get Rid of Hat Hair
You may find it stylish to wear caps or you may wear it to provide warmth to your head, but that may ruin your hair. One may find it uncomfortable when you need to roam around with hat hair, the whole day. So to overcome the problem of hat hair there are some important measures that could be undertaken to overcome the problem of hat hair. These are as follows:
Hat Hair: Why Worry?
Hair dents are being created by wearing a hat. You can opt for a hairspray that can act as a hat hair problem. When you apply a hairspray then you need to comb your hair immediately. Fudge hair polish for hair static. You can use these products for six months and then leave them for one month, then start using them for next six months. You may also use deep conditioner for your hair once in a week. Deep conditioning may help you to make your hair smoother, silkier and helps to eliminate the static hair. Hat hair can also be eliminated with the constant use of hair brush.
Hair Tricks and Tips
- You may be in need of a silk scarf or a headband that can act as wonders for your hat hair. So, it is important to keep your hair in good position as well as condition at all times. Please do not forget to use a leave on conditioner at all times.
- You can also use a leave in conditioner.
- Hair perming kits and hair blower devices which can be harmful for your hair should also be avoided.
- Pomades, waxes and gels should also be avoided. You may also get relief from static hair spray.
- Silk scarf or head band beneath which may help you to overcome the problem of hat hair.
- You can also use a trial sized hair spray for the very first time. Don’t forget to spray it on your hair roots. Remember to massage the roots of your hair.
Tricks for damp hair:
- You should apply a leave in conditioner in your scalp and crown which may help to improve the condition of your hair. Apply a quarter size of the product in your hair and do not apply too much of the product in your hair, as their excessive use may make your hair damp. And you should know that damp hairs are prone to hat hair.
- You can also blow dryer on your hair as they may help you to straighten your hair. You are surely going to get hat hair if you wear a hat on your curled iron hair. So, do avoid it as they may cause hat hair by flattening your curled hair. If you do this then the best solution to this problem is that you brush up your hair in the best possible way.
- Rinse off your hair to overcome this problem. Let your hair to dry first and then wear a cap over it.
Always keep it in your mind the excessive use of these hair products can be dangerous for your hair.