How to Get Rid of eapp32hst.dlll
Eapp32hst.dll is one of the most dangerous Trojan viruses. When this back door malware hits your computer it can spread into your e-mail, peer networks, and work files.
If you have noticed this very destructive virus on your machine beware. You should find a way to get rid of it as soon as possible. Otherwise, it could mean eventual computer crash and possible loss of data, even if you do back up your computer files.
Just follow the steps you see below, which may be slightly different for different machines. However, the basic process for removing this very dangerous kind of back door virus is shown below.
- Initialize the harmful virus removal start-up process. First click “start” and then type “taskmgr” in the search box, and then wait for the Windows Task Manager to load. Once the Task Manager screen is up, you would then proceed to the next step.
- Type in the appropriate commands. Just click on the “processes” tab and select “eapp32hst.dll.” Then, click on “End Process” and when you are done just exit the Task Manager.
- Remove the files. First click “Start” and then type “regedit” in the search box. Then press “Enter,” click on “edit,” and then click “find.” After that type in “eapp32hst.dll” in the search box and click on “find next.”
- Confirm deletion of files. Then, right click the entries that appear and click “delete” and then confirm the deletion and exit the Registry Editor. Before you do this however, you could do the next step (double check deletion with software).
- Double check the file is deleted. If there is a vault where all unwanted registry items are stored you may want to look there to see if it is deleted. Usually this is made easier to do when you use a program such as SpyBot Search and Destroy, Norton Anti-Virus, AVG, or other malware scanning software.
- Make sure you use a reputable virus scanner. This will help prevent your computer from being destroyed by malicious hacking and viral attacks. Only use the virus scanners that you know are reliable and trustworthy. Otherwise, you could open yourself up to a very unscrupulous attack by a fake Anti-virus or anti-spy ware program. Many people are fooled but you do not have to be one of them.
- Protect your computer from future attacks. Aside from using the right kind of virus scanner, you can use firewalls to protect your computer. You are advised to set your privacy levels as high as you can while still being able to use your internet browser. For instance, if a website does not require cookies for you to use it, then do not allow it.
- Clear out your temporary internet files regularly. This may not prevent you from becoming attacked by some of the worst viruses. However, it can lessen the chance that your computer will be exposed to them. It also can prevent hackers from gaining access to passwords and user names that could be still hidden there.