Many times you have to speed up the car simply because you are late or you have to go on a date or just because there is a party at home. And for that you increase the speed up to 80 miles p/h on the highway. But you are not aware that the police car is going to stop you and yet there will be another speed ticketing. Sometimes things are really urgent and you just can’t wait to reach home or at work and you have to speed up your car. And in such a case of course, there is a risk of getting caught in speed ticketing issue.
It may be so, you are in the speed and you are quite comfortable as well as careful. But still laws can not be broken. And thus you may get caught and may have the traffic ticket in your hands. It is really not simple with handling traffic ticket. It may leave you in stress and tension. And if you want to get rid of that payin paper you must take care of a few things and you must know some right tricks.
Firstly, you must try your best to keep yourself away from such speed tickets. You adopt smart road techniques while you are moving in your car. Is it that you are unaware of traffic rules or is there some other reason? You must try to become a responsible driver. Along with being responsible also, you must be a smart driver.
When you are in your vehicle on the open road beware of the following things:
1. Do not take left lane: Avoid using left lane as you will be more noticed. Thus use different lanes and do not take left one. Left lane must only be used for passing. And you must drive on the middle lane especially if you want to speed up. There are chances to get caught while speeding up on 1st and the last lane.
2. Be within your limits: You must be aware of your limits. Be aware of the speed limit in that particular area and then only take up speeding up. 9 miles per hour must be the maximum speed and with this you won’t be disturbing anyone.
3. Make your vehicle suitable for driving: If your vehicle needs any changes then you must do the same. Are your lights right, bumper stickers perfect and horn ok.
4. Drive smoothly: Do not drive aggressively or you will come in the eyes of the traffic controller. Use signal lights rightly and show concern towards other drivers.
5. Buy a radar detector: Even though this is not legal; and a bit costly, it will give you an idea about whether you are being monitored or not.
In case if you get caught due to speeding up than the prescribed limit do not sweat and become nervous. You must not argue or insult the officer. Act scared, innocent and tell him that this is for the last time. You will never repeat this.