Camel milk has been in use for centuries and is considered closest to mother’s milk when it comes to its health benefits. Commonly used even today by nomads, camel milk contains three times more vitamin and ten times more iron compared to cow’s milk. Studies have shown camel milk has tremendous health benefits, especially to fight against disorders such as autism and diabetes. Moreover, camels have powerful immunity, which is passed on to the people who drink camel’s milk.
Healing Powers of Camel Milk
There is no dearth of medicinal values of camel’s milk. It increases the curative powers and has amazing results if taken in various ailments, including:
- Health: Camel’s milk is rich in nutrients that help in building the natural immunity of the body.
- Anti-Aging: The milk has high percentage of alpha-hydroxyl acid that helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Diabetes: It contains high level of protein, similar to insulin that reduces diabetes majorly.
- Cancer: It helps fight cancer with its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- Liver Disorders: The anti-viral properties of camel milk reduce inflammation of the liver and help in healthy functioning of the liver.
- Skin Problems: All skin-related issues, including acne and eczema, can be cured with camel’s milk owing to the high percentage of anti-microbial nutrients in it.
- Autism: It contains an immunoglobulin that helps in strengthening the autoimmune system of the body and heals autism in most of the cases.
- Arthritis: Studies have proven when the milk is consumed by arthritic patients, it is capable of removing free iron from the joints because of the presence of lactoferrin.
- Thalassemia: Oxidative injury can be cured to a large extent by remedial properties of camel milk.
- Tuberculosis: Mycobacterium tuberculosis is the main cause of TB and camel’s milk has been proven to be one of its treatments.
Camel milk has shown to have healing properties mainly for ailments, such as diabetes, autism, allergies and strengthening body’s immunity. Here are some of the health conditions that can be cured by camel milk:
Camel milk has a very high percentage of vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in insulin that is required for the treatment of blood sugar or diabetes. Researchers have found camel milk is effective even on Type 1 diabetic patients. It not only reduces blood sugar, but also maintains glycemic index. It supplies the body with insulin-like protein that does not clot and gets easily absorbed.
In 2005, a study was published in the International Journal of Human Development stated people with autism who drank camel milk instead of cow’s milk have better recovery from this condition. The milk, if consumed regularly for a month, can completely cure symptoms of autism. Various tests have been conducted on autistic patients of various age groups and each patient showed positive results.
Cow’s milk can lead to allergies because of the two powerful allergens present in it. On the other hand, camel milk offers high immunity, which can be used to help children and adults with milk and food allergies. Studies conducted by the Israel Medical Association Journal have shown all children, who drank camel milk daily, have shown positive results. The studies further went on to claim the children completely recovered children from their allergies and did not sustain any side effect. The immunoglobulin present in camel milk played a vital role in this.
Camel’s milk strengthens the immune system and helps the body to fight diseases. It has been tested to show great results in people suffering from autoimmune disorders, like sclerosis and Crohn’s disease. Camel milk boosts the immune system, unlike the other treatments for autoimmune disorders, which suppress the system. Studies have shown camel milk can completely cure autoimmune disorders, depending upon the severity of the problem.
Camel milk is highly beneficial for health. So start drinking it from today and strengthen your body with immunity and well-being always!