A sluggish digestive system is very common these days due to the sedentary lifestyle and bingeing on junk foods. A poor digestive power is the cause of various health issues, including male and female urinary-genital issues, muscular and joint aches, gout, diabetes, and leucorrhea. While there does exist numerous medications that could probably offer relief from any and all of these medical conditions, the results are temporary and are often associated with undesirable side effects. Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu is an Ayurvedic formulation that is known to be a powerful solution for all the conditions above.
It is a powerful antipyretic, appetizer, carminative, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, ophthalmic, rejuvenating, demulcent, digestive, diuretic, stomachic, nutritive, and laxative medicine. It is prepared by mixing in various natural herbs that are traditionally known to heal conditions related to Vata- Pitta imbalance.
It strengthens the kidneys, urinary bladder, and urethra. It is also beneficial for improving and toning the reproductive organs. It strengthens and revitalizes the prostate also. The prime ingredient of this Ayurvedic medication is Goksur, which is good for renal health. It also helps in the detoxification of the urinary system and maintain the health of the condition, thus lowering the risk of developing various kidney disorders.
Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu calms the inflammations affecting the kidneys, promotes the excretion of stones, eases the swelling, and revitalizes the functioning of the kidneys. Regular use of this medication could also help in treating various urinary and genital conditions such as semen disorders and leucorrhea.
What are the ingredients of Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu?
The primary ingredients of Divya Goksuradi Guggulu are as mentioned below:
- Goksur panchang that is crushed It is then cooked in water for about six times.
- Saunth – Dry Ginger
- Mirch – Chili pepper
- Pipal – Long pepper
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Baheda – Terminalia bellirica
- Amla – Indian Gooseberry
- Nagar Motha – Cyperus scariosus
- Eranda Taila – Castor oil
The Benefits of Using Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu
Divya Goksuradi Guggulu is beneficial in the following conditions:
- Strengthening and rejuvenating the prostate and kidneys
- Detoxification of the urinary tract
- Lowers the risk of developing kidney stones
- Retain the functioning of prostate
- Prevent the enlargement of prostate
- Treatment of chronic renal failure
- Enhancement of sexual vigor
- Beneficial as an anti-emetic
- Lowering the frequency of micturition
- Beneficial in treating cystitis
- Naturally cures premature ejaculation
- Help with incontinence
- Help in treating diabetes
- Help in improving sperm count
- Cure for leucorrhea
What is the advisable dosage for Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu?
Doctors suggest the consumption of 1 tablet twice daily after food. It could be consumed either with lukewarm milk or water at room temperature.
What other things should you take care of while consuming Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu?
According to Ayurvedic doctors, taking the medicine alone will not help in curing the condition. You have to follow certain diet and exercise regimen also and make adequate lifestyle changes to ensure that the drug works in a very effective way. Here are some tips you could follow to ensure that you are completely healed.
- Indulge in a healthy diet rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Avoid the consumption of red meat.
- Drink at least two and a half liters of water.
- Restrict the consumption of alcohol.
- Eliminate refined sugar, all-purpose flour, white bread, and all such junk foods from your diet.
- Cut down the intake of salt.
- Drink at least three glasses of freshly prepared lemon juice, flavored with honey and black pepper, in a week.
- Keep track of your protein intake as excessive protein is known to damage the kidneys.
- Include ginger or green tea in your diet daily to improve the anti-inflammatory and detoxification benefits.
- Practice yoga poses such as Bhujangasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Paschimottanasana, and Setu Bhandasana to maintain the health of your kidneys and reproductive organs.
- Indulge in intermittent fasting twice a week to promote the elimination of toxins and stones.
- Cut down the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Use these medications if and only if your doctor has prescribed.
As with any medications, please do consult a doctor before using Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu. Take care and stay healthy!