Divya Kamdudha Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine that has been known to be beneficial for any Pitta associated disorders, including gastritis and hyperacidity. A wonderful natural solution for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, it actually keeps a tab on the body temperature and regulates it. Studies suggest that people who use Divya Kamadudha Ras, from Patanjali, enjoy calmer mind and improved levels of relaxation.
Ayurvedic practitioners prescribe this powerful drug even to ease various female conditions such as heavy menstrual bleeding and leucorrhea, without any side effects on the reproductive system. Before I take you through the goodness of Divya Kamdudha Ras, let us take a brief look at the composition of this Ayurvedic medicine.
What Is Divya Kamdudha Ras Composed of?
You will be able to find the following Ayurvedic herbs in this medicine used for regulating Pitta:
- Moti [Mukta] Pishti
- Prawal Pishti
- Muktashukti Pishti
- Kodi Bhasm
- Shankha Bhasm
- Gehru and Giloy Sattva
Health Benefits of Divya Kamdudha Ras
Here is how Divya Kamdudha Ras benefits our health:
- Good for regulating any Pitta related disorders, including hyperacidity and gastritis
- Effective in easing the symptoms and alleviating Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD
- Helps in relaxing the body and calming the mind
- Natural cure for instability and mental weakness
- Good for treating hematological disorders
- Ayurvedic solution for stronger blood vessels
- Improves sperm count
- Effective cure for various kinds of headaches
- Improves your focus
- Good for easing eye discomforts
- Improves your digestive fire
- Strengthens and peps up the functioning of the heart
- Eases sweating
- Good for treating feminine disorders such as dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea
- Helps in easing irritability associated with premenstrual syndrome and menopause
How Should One Take Divya Kamdudha Ras To Reap Its Benefits
The dosage of this Ayurvedic drug with the condition and hence needs to be consumed only under medical supervision.
- Women who are having menstrual and menopausal related issues are advised to consume this along with cow’s milk or pomegranate juice and dates.
- For Pitta imbalance, the Ras is taken along with cow’s milk and sugar.
- If you are using this Ras as a cure for diabetes, then try it with Thippali or long pepper.
Side Effects of Misusing Divya Kamdudha Ras
It is always advisable to take this medicine under proper medical supervision to avoid complications. Even though it is an Ayurvedic drug, it also not free from side effects. Never use this drug for kids and pregnant women. Studies suggest that accidental overdose of Divya Kamadudha Ras could induce the following unwanted results:
- Cramps in the stomach
- Tongue turns dry
As with any Ayurvedic medicine, Divya Kamdudha Ras should also be consumed only for the prescribed period. Never exceed the dose your doctor has prescribed. It is also advisable to stay away from trying this medicine out just because you read about its benefits somewhere. Your doctor will be the right person to advise you on what exactly you need.
Stay safe! Stay healthy!