Divya Yogendra Ras, an Ayurvedic medicine, contains various minerals and herbal ingredients that benefit our health in numerous ways. It is generally available in tablet form. It is also referred as Yogendra Rasa. Used primarily in Northern Indian Ayurvedic treatment techniques, it is recommended to take this medicine under medical supervision only.
What Does Yogendra Ras Contain?
Yogendra Ras is promoted by many companies as Yogendra Ras with GOLD. Well, this Ayurvedic medicine is already packed with Gold bhasma as an essential ingredient. The product cannot be referred as Yogendra Ras without the existence of GOLD in it. Baba Ramdev’s Divya pharmacy has tagged this medicine as Divya Yogendra Ras. And, that is the name it is most commonly called by.
The key ingredients of this Ayurvedic medicine are:
- Parada – is the purified mercury in its processed form (10 grams)
- Gandhaka – is the purified sulphur in its processed form (10 grams
- Loha bhasma – also referred as Kanth Loh Bhasma, this is the Iron bhasma (5 grams)
- Swarna bhasma – is the Gold bhasma (5 grams)
- Abhraka bhasma – is the purified silica in its processed form (5 grams)
- Shuddha Mukta – also referred as Moti Bhasma, this is the purified pearl in its processed form (5 grams)
- Vanga Bhasma – tin bhasma (5 grams)
- Rasa Sindura
- Dharit kumar or aloe vera
- Aerand ke patte (leaves)
How Does Divya Yogendra Ras Benefit The Health?
Divya Yogendra Ras is a tested Ayurvedic medicine with numerous health benefits. The wide ranging properties of this Rasayana benefit not only simple, but complex health ailments as well. This popular medicine is included as the primary drug for ailments like acute myocardial infarction and is, therefore, considered as an effective cardio tonic. Adding further, this miraculous Ayurvedic medicine is also recognized for providing benefits in ischemic heart disease.
In addition to being beneficial for heart diseases, the Divya Yogendra Ras also helps in reducing problems like breathlessness, palpitation, feeling of emptiness in the chest, lethargy and loss of consciousness. The medicine also benefits patients with diabetes and high levels of lipid profile by stabilizing blood sugar levels and reducing lipid levels.
This is not all. Divya Yogendra Ras has several other benefits as well. This wondrous medicine is useful for soothing and healing digestive conditions like irritable bowel syndrome and heartburn besides reducing inflammation and symptoms of ulcerative colitis. The medicine is also recognised for the production of immune-stimulant properties, thereby protecting the body from common ailments. Used under proper medical supervision on a regular basis, it shows signs of antifungal and antibacterial activities.
In addition to the above mentioned health benefits, Yogendra Ras is also helpful in treating various other ailments like:
- Divya Yogendra Ras benefits numerous mental disorders
- Divya Yogendra Ras helps in the treatment of nausea or vertigo
- Divya Yogendra Ras helps in the treatment of hysteria
- Divya Yogendra Ras is beneficial for different types of Vata-Pitta disease
- Divya Yogendra Ras is known to cure paralysis completely, including facial paralysis
- Divya Yogendra Ras strengthens the nervous system
- It is also extremely beneficial for diabetes mellitus
- Divya Yogendra Ras is recognised for treatment of tuberculosis
- Divya Yogendra Ras helps in treatment of hypertension
- Divya Yogendra Ras also benefits acidity and hyperacidity
- It helps extremely in pain disorders
- Divya Yogendra Ras is also beneficial for epilepsy
- The medicine is known to have shown extremely positive results in the treatment of piles and fistula
- Divya Yogendra Ras helps in bringing down the feelings of weakness – whether it is general weakness or weakness rising out of any disease
- Divya Yogendra Ras also brings about nourishment of many blood vessels
This amazing Ayurvedic medicine acts as an excellent catalyst and is a natural aphrodisiac as well. Traditionally, this medicine was recommended to be consumed in combination with Triphala Kashaya (decoction), or milk or water with sugar. Recently, there are many doctors who recommend the medicine be combined with honey or ginger juice for more effective results. Taking 1 or 2 tablets once or twice a day, as directed by your Ayurvedic physician, can provide amazing results for any of the aforesaid health ailments.