Are you suffering from stomach bloating? Nowadays, this is very common illness amongst most women as well as men is feeling painful with an enlarged abdomen that appears to have bounced up overnight. When suffering from symptoms like gassiness, stomach distention and feeling of fullness in stomach, it is better to look for ways on how to get rid of bloating rather than letting your discomfort grow worse. Therefore, today in this article we are telling you about how to get rid of belly bloat.
You can also call this as gas, toots, farting, flatulence, breaking wind, air attack, or belch but the problem is same. The bloating is a digestive problem and a bloated stomach or gas approaches on rapid and can be alleviated just as firm if you keep an eye on some simple guidelines. Thus, read this article very carefully.
Causes of Stomach Bloating:
- Grouping of digestive ailments and gynecological issues like menstruation, ovarian cysts.
- Constipation, overeating, lactose intolerance,
- Stress, alcohol and poor diet.
- Extreme drinking of foods like nuts, cauliflower, beans, apricots, barley, oats, onions, sprouts, beans, celery, Brussels, broccoli, corn, , seeds, and raisins.
- Gluten intolerance, food allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis.
Symptoms of Belly Bloat:
- Feeling of bust a gut and tightness in stomach.
- Swelling, constricting or causing embarrassing gas.
- Flatulence, intermittent chest.
- Belching, vomiting, and fatigue.
Best ways to get rid of Belly Bloat:
Now, here we are telling you the best tips to get rid from the belly bloat and they are as follows;
1. Hydrate Your Body:
When your stomach is expanding then drinks extra glasses of water because it helps to flushes your system and retains your gastrointestinal tract moving and prevents constipation.
2. Consume Less Sodium:
Salt can results to water preservation, which can raise that belly bloat. Taste earlier you salt your food, and flavor it predictably. Evade high-sodium substances containing canned soups and vegetables, soy sauce and deli meats. Some health organizations recommended eating less than 1,500 milligrams of sodium each day.
3. Only 5 Minute Walk after Meal:
Moving will benefit to issue air that gets stuck in your GI tract. Therefore, takes easy stroll round the block or nearby the office. 5 minutes is at least conceivable and you can do extra if you like.
4. Involve Fiber in your Diet:
If bloating is caused by constipation then it is recommended to slowly add fiber in your diet. It is advised to consume 25 grams of fiber is to an adult every day. Sources of high-fiber foods contain vegetables, blackberries whole grains, some cereal and raspberries.
5. Eat Gently:
Eating rapidly is also a main cause of a bloated belly. So, keep an eye on your chewing habit. Chew slowly to permit the saliva to soak your food, creating it calmer for the stomach to digest. It is highly recommended that chew your food at least 25 times.
6. Natural Remedies to Cure Belly Bloat:
- Drink warm lemon water in the morning because the acidity in lemon motivates the construction of HCL and less bloating and gas occurs.
- Consume herbal teas like chamomile tea, ginger tea; cardamom tea with nutmeg powder, basil tea; fennel tea, peppermint tea, chamomile tea and parsley tea are beneficial for belly bloating.
- Blend a ¼ teaspoon of cumin powder and pepper powder in a cup of buttermilk and drink it. Follow this treatment 2-3 times in a day.
- Drink a cup of boiling water mixing a tablespoon of ground cinnamon and honey to ease bloating.
- Chewing cardamom seeds helps as an excessive natural treatment for bloating and gassiness.
- Eat pumpkin because it decreases the quantity of gas produced. Eat alongside with any meal to grab your problem in the bud.
- Abdominal massage using aromatic oils such as anise or chamomile are very helpful to relief from belly bloat.
- Avoid consumption of spicy foods, carbonated drinks, gassy foods, fried foods, chewing gum, bulky raw foods, sugar alcohols, and excess carbs.
So, these are the best ways to get rid of the belly bloat. I hope you find this article very helpful as well as informative. Stay fit!