Cellulite is the common name for the annoying and embarrassing dimpling of the skin that can be seen when the subcutaneous fat protrudes into the dermis and causes undulation. Most people consider cellulite to be related to obesity though there are many people of average and low weight who also suffer with this problem. Although cellulite is very prevalent in women, it does not seem to affect men in the same way. Men can have cellulite, though it is generally as a result of an unrelated medical condition.
There are various different treatments available to help get rid of cellulite and, depending on how much cellulite you have and what the underlying reason for it may be, different sorts of treatment may be more beneficial than others.
- Diet and Exercise –As part of a healthy lifestyle you should be trying to eat a balanced diet and take regular exercise. Cellulite is a build-up of fatty tissue in the wrong place, it is not a sign that there is too much fatty tissue and a healthy lifestyle can help to reduce and even eliminate this from happening. By increasing your metabolism and muscle tone you can work to prevent the overall appearance of cellulite.
- Dietary Supplements – There are certain dietary supplements which can be beneficial in reducing the appearance of cellulite. GinkoBilboa, Evening Primrose oil, Sweet Clover, Soy Lecithin and fish oil are all known to help increase our metabolic rates, improve circulation and help to break down fat build ups in the body.
- Body Wraps –This kind of treatment works to smooth and soften the skin while offering relaxation and stress relief for the mind and body. This is done by wrapping the body in linens which have been soaked in different substances such as herbal extracts, algae and therapeutic muds. As with all these treatments, body wrapping does not promise to get rid of cellulite, but can work to reduce it.
- Topical Creams – There are several creams on the market which promise to reduce cellulite. Studies on these products show that the majority of them contain ingredients that are shown to increase metabolism in the fat. These creams can reach underlying layers of the skin and so they may offer some reduction in cellulite, and are not harmful in any respect. Creams with vitamin A derivatives are said to be effective in helping to reduce wrinkles in the skin and are also considered to be beneficial against cellulite. We suggest buy Revitol Cellulite Cream as it helps reduce the appearance of cellulite by attacking the problem where it lives: just beneath your skin. Order today and get TWO FREE BOTTLES to reduce the appearance of cellulite when ordering our maximum results package
- Surgery – Many people see liposuction as a treatment for cellulite, though it is not quite as simple as that. Although several plastic surgeons claim it does reduce cellulite, there are many who see the process as removal of excess fat and this will not change the layer of skin affected by cellulite. Due to the skin collapsing in on itself where the fat has been sucked out, there are many people who claim that cellulite can be worsened by this procedure.
Although there is no sure fire what of getting rid of cellulite completely, there are many treatments that you can use to help increase your overall health and raise your metabolism in order to reduce the signs of cellulite and fat on the body.
Video – How to reduce cellulite with exercise