One thing that all men fear is the appearance of man boobs. Even men that do not have them worry about getting them and being the guy at the beach or pool that won’t take off his shirt. We all want a big chest just not that type of big chest.
If you have found yourself with the flabby chest that makes up man boobs there is no need to worry, it is a problem that can be taken care of. To do it in the most effective way possible, however, there are some things you will need to know.
Ages for Man Boobs
Age is an important factor when dealing with your problem but it is crucial that you understand how age plays a role.
13-18. If you start getting man boobs at this age the most likely reason is simple hormones. During this age range your hormone levels are all over the map and this includes your levels of estrogen and oestrogen. What should you do about this? Nothing. Your hormones will balance out and the man boobs disappear. Even if you go to a doctor you can expect him to tell you the same thing. Messing with hormone levels in a growing body is not wise.
25+. If you start getting your man boobs at this age the reason is something different. It is called aging. As you creep towards 30 you are going to see your metabolism slow down. You are going to have to start changing the way you eat. Potato chips cannot be treated as a food group anymore and the habit of eating a burger (or 2 or 3) daily is going to have to stop. You need to start to eat more reasonability and head to the gym.
Your gym routine
Once you have made the choice to head to the gym you are going to need to know where to apply you focus. There are three things that will help you the most.
- Cardio-Aerobic. Your man boobs are made of fat so that fat needs to go. The problem is that there is no way to lose fat in just one area, either it all goes or it all stays. Even if doing aerobics in the gym does not seem manly you can get some of the best workouts for this before you even get there. Both running and baking are great ways to burn fat.
- Inclined bench press. This can be done with either free weight or on a machine. It works by building mass and stretching the skin, even around your nipples. Because mass is the goal here you will want a greater weight with less reps.
- Declined bench press. With the first press building your upper chest, this will build the lower chest and gives your chest definition. It also works the shoulders which stretches the skin and can improve posture.
There is no doubt that you can find plenty of supplements out there that claim to help you do all this by simply taking this additive or that. These are products to be very skeptical of. They prey on people desire to get great results without putting in the effort to get them. They will even quote studies (that they sponsored) or make outrageous claims. The hard reality is that getting rid of your man boobs will take some shifts your in diet and exercise patterns.
There are, however, 2 nature foods that do seem to show some positive results. They are natural and cheap so you might want to include them in your day.
- Green Tea. Leave the sugar out and have a cup or two a day. Although no one is quite sure why it works but studies show that it does help you burn fat faster. That is good news for you and bad news for your man boobs.
- Flax Oil. Flax oil is another safe arrow in your quiver. The way it works is simple; it just makes you feel fuller, faster. This will allow you to eat less without leaving the table wanting more. That is what leads to over snacking later on.
- Gynexin™ Alpha Formula is an amazing new male breast reduction product. It is the only effective pill treatment for men who suffer from Gynecomastia, more commonly known as man boobs.
Man boobs are a problem that lots of men will face in their life but they are not a permanent condition. If you are careful about your diet and uses exercises that can counter their appearance then you are well on your way to having a chest you will be proud of.