The knees, elbows, hips and the small joints located in your hand often can become severely sore. The pain in these joints is often caused by cartilage damage.
The main reason why joint soreness and pain develops is because the have been used for years and years and at the same time the body is unable to restore joint cartilage. Joint problems typically occurs in people who are 55 years of age and older.
Arthritis and is the most common form of joint problem. A more severe kind of arthritis is osteoarthritis, which is a degenerative joint disease.
Osteoarthritis is often a result of trauma to the joint, or it could be symptom of join infection, or it could just be a result of age. More recent evidence concerning the more severe forms of arthritis is that abnormal anatomy may contribute to the early development of osteoarthritis.
Rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis, are two other kinds of joint problems that are more severe, and these often occur in people as they age as well. These are two indications of autoimmune diseases where the body attacks itself, and it could be serious.
Yet another type of joint disease is septic arthritis, which is primarily caused by a specific type of joint infection. Then, there is gouty arthritis that is caused by uric acid crystal deposits accumulated in the joints.
Home Sore Joint Treatment
This is of course not necessarily a list of tips that will help reverse severe arthritic diseases. However, it can prevent sore joints from worsening in condition.
Here are some practical home treatment tips:
- Rub the aching joints with very hot Apple cider vinegar before going to bed Get plenty of fluids to keep the body clean and detoxified.
- Mix camphor, methyl salicylate, eucalyptus oil and menthol together to create a rubbing mixture to use on aches and pains.
- Try mixing equal parts of fresh carrot juice and lemon juice together. Take a generous teaspoonful every single day.
- On an empty stomach, eat three to four walnuts (akhrot) OR a small amount of fresh coconut.
- Use a small portion of warm mustard oil. Spread this substance over Indian Madar leaf. Then, spread over the sore joints and leave it there for a few hours.
- Leaves of bathua can be an excellent, effective source of ongoing treatment and relief. You should use it every single day on an empty stomach for two to three months.
Physical or occupational therapy might help, especially if the pain is in your lower back. You should also consider lifestyle changes such as finding ways to control your weight and becoming more active.
In the most extreme scenarios, joint replacement surgery might be necessary. It also would help if your doctor further explains to you the reason why arthritis occurs.
It might for one help you learn the reason that this problem takes place. If your doctor does not need surgery, you might qualify for some kind of treatment medication. For further information you should talk to your doctor or medical specialist.