Yellow teeth can be an unattractive condition that can make one feel self conscious about their smile. You should always let your smile shine bright. Yellow teeth is caused by a number of different things including smoking and drinking coffee. There are treatment options available so that you can reverse having yellow teeth. Be prepared to let your pearly whites shine through your smile again.
- Whitening Toothpaste – There are a number of toothpaste brands out there that say that they deliver the whitest smiles possible. These top brands can include Crest, Colgate, and Tanda. You can also choose to brush your teeth with baking soda. It is a natural agent in getting rid of debris build up. You should be sure to try the various brands of whitening toothpaste to ensure that you find a brand that works the best for you.
- Whitening Mouthwash – If you use whitening mouthwash in addition to whitening toothpaste you are sure to get the whiter teeth that you desire. You should choose a mouthwash that has antiseptic properties as well to ensure that your mouth is in tip top shape. There are a number of high quality brands that you can choose from.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – Swish a few teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide in your mouth for until there is so much foam that you have to spit it out. The amount of time this takes may vary. This at home remedy can cost just a few dollars and it does not take long. While the after taste may be terrible, the results are simply amazing.
- Whitening Strips – You can buy whitening strips to add to your oral hygiene routine. Using whitening mouthwash, toothpaste, and whitening strips can make your smile whiter than it ever has been before.
- Natural At Home Remedies – Many at home remedies have been used to get rid of yellow teeth. You can try brushing your teeth with a mixture of salt, baking soda, and water. Be careful not to swallow any of the mixture. You can also try brushing your teeth with vinegar and water. The taste may be terrible, but it has been proven to work for many different people. You can also rub an orange peel over your teeth. Orange peels have incredible cleaning capabilities.
- Use Common Sense – Try to avoid things that make your teeth look more yellow in appearance. Do not drink coffee or other beverages that are dark in color. If it will stain your clothes, it will stain your teeth. You should also avoid smoking. The tar and nicotine from cigarette smoke can build up on your teeth giving them a yellow appearance. If you drink a lot of sweet drinks like sodas or juice, you can try rinsing your mouth with water each time that you have a drink. You should also be sure to brush your teeth at least twice a day, but it is recommended by dentist across the world that you brush after every meal.