SARS And Ebola – these two terms is now a synonym for deadly and lethal health conditions, the cure for which is yet to be identified. The viral strains that trigger such health issues are immune to the existing drugs, paving way for hysteria and panic. Add to this the fear infused by media, you just feel that once you are under the clutches of such viruses, there is little left for any hope.
While there are no proven cures, as mentioned above, for these virus strains, there are certain effective things that can be done to thwart off its onset, prevent the spread of infections, and at times even help you overcome. Read on to know what are the various measures you can embrace to resist deadly viruses such as Ebola and SARS.
Give Your Immunity System A Much Wanted Boost With These Daily Practices.
Here are few steps that you can take, which are quite practical and effective, to pep up the resistance potential of your immune system.
- If you are living in and around an area where there has such an infection reported, ensure that you are keeping yourself clean. Take bath as soon as you come home. Wash the hands as frequent as possible with a disinfectant hand wash liquid.
- Avoid raw foods, even if the salads are prepared fresh at home.
- Cook the food thoroughly before eating.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food items, especially all the meat and poultry variants.
- Stay at a safe distance from those who are infected.
- Curb down the visits to crowded areas.
- Avoid overexertion.
- Sleep for at least 6 hours.
- Cut down sodium, sugar, and refined products in your diet.
- Restrict the use of caffeine.
- Include whole grains, fiber, and protein in your diet.
- Increase the intake of fruits from the suggested 5 to 8.
- Drink 3 to 4 liters of boiled, cooled water.
- Exercise regularly.
- Practice yoga.
- Meditate daily for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut down the intake of drugs, unless and until it is absolutely essential.
- Cut down the stress levels.
A disciplined lifestyle with a healthy eating habit is sure to improve the responsiveness of your immunity system, thus, shielding you from such viruses.
Herbal Remedies To Boost Immunity System and Handle Deadly Viruses
As discussed above, these viral strains are highly resistant to the drugs that are available these days. However, numerous studies conducted on the herbal remedies suggest that there are countless herbs that could help in improving the immunity levels, thus allowing the body to cope up and put up a strong combat against such infections.
Here is a list of herbs that you can include in your diet to help yourself shield and fight these Ebola and SARS:
Herbs With Anti-Bacterial Properties
- Reed root
- Dandelion roots
- Holy basil
- Black pepper
- Long pepper
- Dried ginger
Blood Detoxifiers And Cleansers
- Hawthorn berries
- Cassia seeds
- Budrock root
- Red clover
Herbs To Keep Your Sinus Clean And Prevent Infections
- Cocklebur fruit
- Indian gooseberry
- Cherokee rose hip
- Eucalyptus oil
How to Prevent Receiving the Infection from Others
Please follow the following precautionary measures when you are visiting an infected person or an area where there is a reported outbreak:
- Wear a mask, goggles, gloves, and gowns to shield yourself from coming into contact with any kind of infection.
- Sterilize the equipments used for disinfecting process.
- Use a disinfectant to clean the dresses and other precautionary items you wore. It is advisable to use disposable dresses and other stuffs so that you can burn them once you are out of the infected region.
- Take a bath with few essential oils added to your hot water before you do any other task.
Just keep an eye of what is there… keep track of your activities and you will be able to resist deadly viruses like SARS and Ebola.