PAN card is one of the most essential forms of identities that is a must in India. It helps to verify yourself at many places and acts as an address verification id at various places. And also, it is a must for paying taxes and getting loans. One can easily make one by getting in touch to income tax department by visiting their office. But today, we’re going to tell you How Apply for new Individual PAN Card Online.
So, this is a complete tutorial via which you can apply for PAN card online, without even stepping out of your den. Some things to keep in mind that : Firstly, read all the guidelines and rules before applying and try to do that when you are not outside from India.
How To Apply For PAN Card Online [Tutorial]
Indian government is getting advanced these days. And its obvious, as expanding it-awareness among the people is making them to do that. Nowadays, every general application can be applied through the internet and its a life saving thing for those who are lazy to do that physically.
Like Aadhar card, PAN card Online Application has also been generated by NSDL and anyone can get his’ without even stepping out their home.
1. Open the NSDL Website and go to online application for a new pan page
2. Read all the rules and guidelines before moving ahead
- (a) An applicant should fill Form 49A online and submit the form.
- (b) If there are any errors, rectify them and re-submit the form.
- (c) A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the applicant will be displayed.
- (d) The applicant may either edit or confirm the same.
- (e) On confirmation, an acknowledgement will be displayed. The acknowledgement will contain a unique 15-digit acknowledgement number.
- (f) The applicant is requested to save and print this acknowledgement.
3. Scroll Down and navigate “Apply For A New PAN Card” option and Select ‘Individual’ from there and click on select. After that it will bring you to another page flooded with boxes.
4. Now Start filling the form by keeping few things on mind including :
- (a) Form to be filled in English only.
- (b) Fields marked by asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- (c) Each box, wherever provided, should contain only one character
5. The A.O Code can be with the help of this page , go there and search your area’s A.O code. If you still can’t get your A.O coe, call on 18001801961 for getting help about it.
6. After filling the whole thing, click on submit and wait until you brought to next page.
7. Now, review all the details before submitting it to the department, make sure you have’t did any mistake in filling anything and then proceed to payment menu
8. If you are applying within India, Fee will be 105INR, but i may cost you upto ?971, if you are outside from india.
9. Your application will reach to NDSL after 15 days of your form submission, after that they’ll send you your card to your provided address. Call on 020-27218080 to check the status of your PAN card.
PAN card is a mandatory, if you are from India. It helps in paying taxes as well as address verifications of multiple things including, land-line connection or even an adsense account (If PIN verification does not work). So, if you are not having it, I would definitely suggest you to follow all the steps we’ve mentioned above and apply for PAN card online