Fed up with ending purchasing the free called games without your permission? Well we got up with a solution to this one. Apps and games with in-app purchases are the most successful apps on both Android and iOS. But they ended up in a bad experience of the users because of their monetization. The only way to get rid of this in-app purchase system is to disable in-app purchases totally.
Most of the good apps and games are associated with this payment procedure, which is really a big pain for all of us. No matter which platform you use, there will be thousands of apps with this system in your platform’s app-store.
How To Disable In-App Purchases
Getting to the point : This thing is really annoying and ends-up with bad user experience. Developers understand this but still money is more precious for them than happy users. In this article, we will be telling you how to disable in-app purchases in various platforms.
- Go to the settings and open General and then restrictions
- Open Enable Restrictions.
- Enter your desired passcode.
- Re-enter the passcode you entered above.
- Scroll down and you will find In-App Purchases. Mark the switch to Off.
- Open the play store and click on the hamburger icon on the top right side or at the left side depending on version of app you were using.
- Click on the settings.
- Click on Require authentication for purchases.
- Select For all app purchases through Google play on this device.
- Enter your Google account password and then press OK.
While you are not able to completely disable in-app purchases alone on android but you need to enter your google account password before purchasing anything.
Open Amazon Appstore on your device.
- Press the hamburger icon on the top-left,next to the Amazon logo.
- Open settings.
- Press In-App Purchasing
- Then you need to uncheck Allow In-App Purchases.
- Now enter your Amazon account password and press continue.
- Open the store app.
- Click on the three dots icon on the bottom-right and open settings.
- Open PIN.
- Press on the button next to Wallet PIN to turn it On.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN twice as your desired one and press on Done.
- Mark Use Wallet PIN to protect music and in-app purchases.
Similar to the android in this one also you need to enter a wallet pin in order to do any purchases.
- Go to settings and then open Security and privacy. Open the Parental Controls.
- Slide the switch next to Parental controls to On
- Now create a parental controls password and then press okay.
- Scroll down to Purchase content and slide it to off.
So this is our how to tutorial. Hope it helps you out. If you come across any problem do let us know though comments.