Brihat Vata-chintamani is a popular Ayurvedic medicine that can be obtained in tablet form from Baba Ramdev’s Divya pharmacy. The Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras is recognised as being an highly effective treatment of diseases related to Vata Dosha imbalances, including facial palsy, paralysis, hemiplegia, tremors, and many other such conditions.
The medicine is compounded with heavy metal ingredients and is therefore recommended be used only with the advice of a medical practitioner, who has the knowledge of Ayurvedic medicine.
What does Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras contain?
The key ingredients contained in Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras are as follows:
- Swarna bhasma – Gold Bhasma
- Chandi bhasma – Silver bhasma
- Abhraka bhasma – pure silica in processed form
- Loh bhasma – Iron Bhasma, also known as Kanth Loh Bhasma
- Moti Bhasma – also referred as Shuddha Mukta, this is processed pearl in its pure form
- Kumari extract – Aloe vera juice
- Suta bhasma – This is a mixture of purified and processed sulphur and processed sulphur
- Prawal bhasma – bhasma of Coral
- Ras Sindura
How does Divya Yogendra Ras benefit the Health?
Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras is known to provide amazing health benefits for ailments like sciatica, paralysis, hysteria and different fever types. Adding further, Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras is recognised as a powerful cellular regenerator. This Ayurvedic medicine is an excellent power tonic and is also recommended widely by Ayurvedic practitioners for anemia and infections in the respiratory tract.
The magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and aluminium contained in this superb Ayurvedic medicine are known to work wonders in boosting energy levels of body as well as affecting the three Doshas in a positive way and producing a calming effect on the human body. These metals are, however, processed to an extent that they can be readily absorbed by the body.
Some other health benefits provided by Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras include:
- Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras treats all types of Vata Rogas.
- Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras treats the different kinds of movement mayhems as well as essential tremors produced in our body.
- Consumption of Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras completely eliminates of all kinds of Vata and Pitta Rogas.
- Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras helps with insomnia.
- Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras also treats asthma and tuberculosis.
- This superb Ayurvedic medicine helps in strengthening of cardiac muscles.
- Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras strengthens the brain.
- Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras helps effectively in treatment of diabetes mellitus.
Adding more to the point, the herbs included in Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras are known to show effective positive results on joint pains. Patients suffering from joints pain, arthritis, gout, or similar other health ailments can really benefit from Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras for stiffness and pain in a natural way.
Generally, paralysis is a disease that can occur at any stage due to a weak nervous system. The herbs and minerals contained in Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras help by facilitating essential nutrients for proper functioning of nerves. Decreased oxygenation and insufficient blood supply might also lead to paralysis in any of the muscles in the body. This excellent medicine, Divya Brihat Vata-Chintamani Ras, contains all the minerals and nutrients essential for proper oxygenation of nerves thus helping in the treatment of paralysis.
This Ayurvedic medicine can be given to patients of any age group, but only with the advice and recommendation of an Ayurvedic practitioner. Generally, it is recommended to combine this medicine with Musta Kashaya, commonly known as honey. The normal dosage for Divya Brihat Vata-chintamani Ras is 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as advised by the Ayurvedic practitioner.