Yoga is not just another exercise. It is a therapy, when practiced the right way could heal you – your body, mind, and soul – in a comprehensive way. We all, today, are living a life where in body and soul are in complete disconnection. And, this is the sole reason behind our stress, fatigue, and not to forget the countless issues we face physically and psychologically. Yoga is a humble practice that enables to create a unison between your body and mind. Once you are able to strike this harmony in an effective way, your body starts healing; the balance comes back, leaving you healthy, happy, and more than anything, you will feel alive from within.
Yoga is an attempt to help you breathe right. And, in the process, helping you delve deep into your soul and connect with it. Every asana you do creates a stretching, toning, and massaging effect, helping you relax completely. The higher the level of relaxation is, the better your functioning will be. And, this, on the other side creates a peace, enabling your body to perform in accord with your mind and soul.
When you are able to concentrate and focus on how your body reacts, you will be able to understand the cues it sends you. A better sensitivity towards these signals helps you in indulging in a healthier lifestyle, redefining your eating patterns, exercise regimen, and resting routine. To keep it precise, yoga, with regular, concentrated practice bestows you with an ultimate sense of well being, in a wholesome way.
So How Exactly Does Yoga Heal You?
Yoga gifts you with a multidimensional healing. Human body, as per yoga, is composed of multiple miniature structures. These minute building blocks need to work in a harmonious way to ensure that your body is functioning the way it is intended to. When there is an imbalance or disharmony in this rapture, your body as well as soul and mind shows disrupted functioning. Yoga aims to bring back that lost harmony, thus ensuring that you are healed in a comprehensive way. What is more interesting is that healing, in its entirety, can never happen on a single level. So, if your aim is weight loss or peaceful mind, your goal should be to bring back that lost accord, at all levels.
Here are few pointers that would show you a preview of the healing powers of yoga:
- Helps you understand your breathing and rectifies the breathing pattern
- Helps you soften your mind and open up your heart via its spiritual side
- Helps you reconnect yourself with your soul
- Helps you focus and concentrate better by clearing the cluttered mind
- Helps you to give your attitude a positive makeover by healing your thought process
- The balancing poses heals you by invoking a new sense of connectivity between mind and body
- The meditation and breathing techniques heals you by forcing your look into your mind
- By healing the imbalance, yoga bestows you with permanent solution for various health conditions, including obesity, inflammatory conditions, as well as chronic issues
- Heals various traumatic conditions by coaxing you to let go off the negative emotion
- Heals your flexibility and strength issues with the help of asanas and breathing
- The twists help you combat unprecedented life issues
- Heals you by helping you eat healthy foods
- Yoga opens up the path of knowledge, allowing you to come a step closer to the Nature
- It uncoils the hidden energy within you, thereby helping you healing yourself in the process
Yoga, as I mentioned in the beginning, is not just another way to heal your obesity or diabetes. It is a therapy, which needs immense levels of patience and focus. Yoga does yield fabulous results, but if and only if you do it in its true form. Have you quit practicing yoga because you didn’t get the result you wanted? Then, I am sure you are not aware of the healing power of this beautiful art. Get motivated and aim for an overall change in you. Yoga will heal you! Do not hesitate to practice yoga. Include this fantastic art, yet fitness regimen in your life today whole heartedly. You will see the difference in a few weeks!
All the best!