Wellaction.com is one of the most dangerous and annoying computer viruses out there. This highly infectious and malicious object has already ruined many operating systems. It also has caused many programs failures.
Personal information also has been stolen from people. In fact, Wellaction.com and other malicious sites are only out for one thing-to defraud people. This is done because it seems that an honest living just is not doing it for some people.
So, instead of going to school and getting an education and/or starting a legitimate business, these hackers steal from people. The way they do it is by getting you to open corrupted files or visiting corrupt websites.
You need to stop websites like Wellaction.com from taking advantage of you. Just follow the list of instructions you are given below. If you do, you have a greater chance of protecting your computer from hacking and infections.
1. Take preventative action against malicious websites. For instance, you can install a software on your computer that alerts you when you visit a site such as Wellaction.com. You can also download and install a complete whole computer virus and malware scanner.
2. When downloading a virus scanner or malware detector, consider location. Usually all software like this would be stored in the “common files” or other “program files” folder once installed. If you want to remember where you downloaded this program for installation you can put it in a my downloads” folder.
3. Once you have downloaded a reputable virus scanner, run it. Make sure you choose a program that you know will detect specifically Wellaction.com. That way, you can decrease the risk of advertisers and merchants spying on you. More importantly, you improve your chances of remaining protected from identity theft.
4. Beware of additional virus removal safety issues (fake alerts). People who have been the victim of responding to a fake virus scan alert can warn you of this. Make sure you do not respond to just any random notice that there are viruses on your computer. You run a lower risk of being duped if you stick to only responding to alerts of the scanners installed on your computer.
5. For maximum protection against all malware, update, update, update! Ideally, your virus scanning software or other ad ware or spy ware detection software should be updated. You should at least do this once a day or every time you use the internet, whichever is greater. This will help you gain the best protection against each new malware attack.
6. Educate yourself on malware. Maybe you do not know much about specific viral hacking techniques, one of which involves Wellaction.com. Read more about these while safeguarding yourself against accidental attack on your computer. The more you educate yourself the cleaner your computer will remain.
7. Keep your hard disk clean. You may have plenty of space to store files and programs on your computer. However, there is an advantage of cleaning up your hard disk. The more you clean it up the less chance you have of having a viral attack. For one, you can delete all temporary internet files, passwords, and browsing histories.