Do you want a sun-kissed glow? Today, achieving a sun kissed glow is like a dream for every women or girl because of their busy lifestyle. From midsummer to winter it is every time attractive to have a nice, well, radiance to your skin. The sun-kissed look evens your skin tone, as well as makes you appearance like you catch several of sun. Hence, today in this article we are telling you the methods to get a sun kissed glow.
Skin that looks to be sun-kissed is frequently radiant, glowing and healthy. Attaining this look with expertly smeared makeup is a cheap way to catch the look devoid of injuring your skin with harmful UVA as well as UVB rays. Giving yourself a direct makeup rehab with a golden shine can offer you self-confidence and a spring in your step, even if you have not fixed foot on a beach. Whether you pick to use cream, powder or shimmery makeup, a natural dewy, hot look can be yours.
Methods To Get A Sun – Kissed Glow:
- To get a healthy, glowing face, you always need to keep your skin clean. Pick up a cleanser that best suits your skin type whether, dry, oily or combination. It is recommended to wash your face two or three times a day or when you return from outside to get off all the dirt, grime, oil and impurities from your skin. If possible, choose a mild, soap free one that maintains the Ph balance of your skin and is not too harsh. If you are more of a natural remedy person, then go for a mix of curd and Gram flour (Besan) to cleanse as well as scrub your skin.
- Tone your face to remove any cleanser left behind and to refresh your skin to help it absorb the moisture better.
- Exfoliate twice a week: Use a mild scrub with soft granules to scrub your skin and remove the topmost layer of dead skin cells.
- Hydrate your skin with a light moisturiser every time you wash your face to trap in some moisture and keep your skin plump.
- While everybody likes a sun kissed look, you do not want to appear sunburnt. So, no matter what, apply a sunscreen generously on all the exposed body parts. Also, apply a lip balm containing SPF. Along with the sunscreen, you may also apply aloe Vera gel-to act as a shield between you and environment. Also, if you are out in sun for long, you need to reapply your sunscreen every 45 minutes or so.
- Spend some time in sun to absorb some Vitamin D and get some natural tan. Just make sure that you don’t overdo it and sun bathe in light sun light, you need a tan and a glow, not a sun burn. It is best to avoid the sun between 12 to 4 pm when the UV A and UV B rays are at their peak that can cause permanent skin damage. Chronic exposure to these harmful UV rays is also said to be related to certain varieties of skin cancers.
- After your skin bath, take a cool shower and apply aloe Vera gel or sun gel to lock the bronze tan you got. You may also use sandalwood face pack to soothe the skin after sun exposure. Also, coffee and milk mixed together when applied as a face pack give you a dramatic bronzed glow on your face.-Not to mention, coffee is packed with antioxidants that are anti ageing in nature due to their free radical fighting ability.
- An easy way of getting that sun kissed blush on your cheeks is to pat them a few times to increase blood circulation.
- Cosmetics can help you get that sun kissed tan, too. Apply some bronzer below your cheek bone to define your cheek bone to define and highlight it. Apply some blush on the apples of your cheeks. You may also apply bronzer on your temples, along your hair line and jaw line. The bronzer should be at least two shades darker that your own skin tone and should be applied with a foundation brush and blended in really well with your foundation to reduce visibility of any harsh lines. Blending is the key!! Keep the rest of the makeup minimal and in nude shades to avoid looking over the top.
- At night, remove all traces of makeup with a cotton ball dipped in coconut or almond oil. Wash your face and apply a good quality night cream with retinoids and vitamin E or some other antioxidant to boost your skin’s reparative properties.