Are you worried that you seem to just put on weight? If you are one of those many hundreds who are either obese or close to obese, your worry is legit! Ask us why? Well, obesity can put your life into dangers that you cannot possibly imagine. You stand a high risk of contracting heart ailments and even other health conditions such as diabetes, if you are unable to bring your weight issue under control.
How can you lose weight and become healthier, while there is still time? Here are some quick ways in which you can lose weight with the help of the ancient Ayurveda.
Most of the time, with your growing age; the body, tends to lose its immunity and other vital things that are necessary for a body to stay fit. Thus, with the passing age, losing weight can also become difficult with simple exercising and diet control1. Use the ancient Ayurveda, which is actually a medical system from India to lose weight and make a dash towards healthy life. Ayurveda is a science that makes use of natural herbs and spices to cure different diseases and have been trusted by millions of people since ages.
Remove Toxins From Your Body
With the help of a specially brewed Ayurvedic tea, which is known to detox th
e body, you can get rid of the toxins within your body system. This detox tea contains several useful ingredients that can help you in breaking and burning down the fat, improve your overall digestive system and also de-clutter the body system by removing the toxins from the body.
The detox tea can be prepared in the following way:
- Add half a teaspoon whole cumin seeds, whole fennel seeds and the whole coriander seeds in water
- Let the water boil for 5 minutes
- Your detox tea is ready
- Strain the seeds sip it warm.
- Drink this tea all through the day in place of water as much possible.1
Consume Lots of Antioxidants
- Treat yourself to a Triphala mixture every day. Triphala is an ancient herb that contains dried Indian super fruits, Haritaki, amalaki and the bibhitaki.
- While amalaki is the natural antioxidant, it can remove the inflammation in the body and also increase the lean mass. Amalaki is also great for controlling diabetes.
- Haritaki is known to enhance the natural cleansing process within the body. It removes the toxins from the colon.
- Bibhitaki is known to reduce the fat and the fluid retention in the body. When all these herbs are combined to form the Triphala, they can help you in detoxing your body and also get rid of the obesity1.
- You can prepare the triphala mixture by adding all these 3 ingredients together in equal amount.
- These are available in powdered form in any Ayurvedic shop. All you have to do is mix them together.
- You can as well use the ready-made triphala mix or the tablets that are easily available at any drugstore.
Try out this Triphala Treat for Better Effect
For faster results, you can try triphala treat that dilutes the solid fats and helps in their elimination through urine.
- Take ½ cup of water and warm it
- Add ½ tsp triphala powder or Churna
- 1 tsp uncolored, unflavored psyllium fiber
- 1 tsp organic flax seed powder
- Add the three ingredients to warm water and drink every night before sleeping for eliminating stubborn fats from your body.
Start Your Day with Water
Start your day with a glass of warm water and some organic lemon and honey in it. It is known to stimulate the bowels and energize the digestive system.
Meditate for 10 Minutes
Find yourself at least 10 minutes of ME time when you can meditate and relax while finding peace within your inner self. It will help you in eliminating stress from your mind and body which is one of the major reasons of obesity.
Eat Small Meals Through the Day
Instead of polishing off huge plates, three times a day, enjoy small square meals frequently throughout the day. Food is fuel for the body, but when you have an excess of the same; the body finds it difficult to burn the fat. Instead, having food at regular interval will help your body machine work smoothly and in a fine manner.
Eat According to the Season
Eat organic vegetables and local foods as much as possible depending upon the region and the season. When you consume seasonal food, the body is able to digest naturally and also absorb the nutrients.
Experience all the Tastes
Ayurveda encourages six tastes, sweet, bitter, sour, pungent, salt, and astringent. Always incorporate all the six tastes in your daily diet as they combine anabolic, catabolic in nature and can balance the body system.