In modern life, certain ailments have spread like wildfire and in almost every household, someone is likely to be afflicted with such disorders. Diabetes is a prime example in this context. It affects a huge section of the global population and both men and women fall prey to it. While traditional medications for diabetes provide moderate and non lasting result, a section of affected lot has turned to herbal remedies. Herbal and Ayurvedic preparations do not lead to side effects like OTC drugs and prescription medications, as it is. The Divya Madunashini Vati, made by Swami Ramdev led Divya Pharmacy is a viable alternative for diabetes patients. Those weary of using traditional medications to fight the menace, can try it.
What is Divya Madunashini Vati?
Divya Madunashini Vati is a safe, effective Ayurvedic formulation that diabetes patients can find handy. Consumption of this Ayurvedic tablet helps you get control over diabetes gradually. It helps increase insulin secretion and regulates blood sugar levels. The pancreas is stimulated to generate the required level of insulin. In the long run, it reduces the impact diabetes and high blood sugar levels have on other body organs. You will enhance your chances of living a healthy life and chance to keep killer ailments at bay. It is sold in a pack containing 129 tablets. The product is now offered by a number of online shops. It can be stored for a long time away from sunlight and moisture.
Benefits of taking Divya Madunashini Vati
Apart from fighting the symptoms and impact of diabetes on the human body, the product also offers some notable health benefits:
- It helps alleviate irritation and weakness
- The product makes the nervous system stronger and battles numbness of feet and hands.
- The medication eradicates exhaustion and weakness caused by diabetes.
- It reduces frequent urination and thirst.
- You will gain by using this product when you want to lose excess weight.
- It helps boost immunity levels significantly.
- It helps reduce toxins produced and stored in the body.
Way to use Divya Madunashini Vati
Ideally, you should take capsules of Divya Madunashini Vati before breakfast and after dinner, total two times everyday. You can swallow it using lukewarm milk.
Ingredients used to make Divya Madunashini Vati
There is no harmful chemical compound in this herbal diabetes medication. The main ingredients used are: Saptrangi, Methi, Amala, Bahera, Haldi, Ashwagandha, Kaali jeeri and Chirayata etc. Some of these herbs are rare and they have proven anti diabetic properties too.
Tips to get the desired result
To get the best result from Divya Madunashini Vati, you need to adhere to a suitable diet and make some changes in your lifestyle.
- Include barley, lentil, kidney bean and bitter vegetables such as karela in your diet for maximum benefits when you use this herbal formulation to battle diabetes. Refrain from eating sugar laden foods and snacks much.
- It is also necessary to bid adieu to a sedentary lifestyle. Resorting to moderate exercise and walking can help things. Adhering to a schedule for taking meals is also advisable.
Points to keep in mind
Those diabetes patients who have been using traditional and prescribed medications should watch for change in blood-sugar levels after two weeks or so. If sugar level falls to normal after using Divya Madunashini Vati, they should reduce taking allopathic medicine. While side effects of the product have not been reported. Pregnant women should not start taking it without consulting the doctor. Patients with diabetes, who suffer from specific conditions caused by the diseases, may still need to take other medications to control these.