Are you tired of not being able to buy the clothes you love? Do you want to lose all those extra pounds that you have been carrying around? All you need to basically do is know what kind of food to eat, what kind of exercises you should be doing and etc. If your answer to one or all of the above questions was a desperate an hopeful yes then there is good news to follow for you. All you need to do is stay motivated and you are good to go. However, before you start your workout or diet, you should know exactly what you want to lose, weight or fat? When you know exactly what you want, you will be able to stay motivated on what you are set for.
You should always make sure to have a balanced diet and never miss a meal. Studies have proven that eating 3 meals a day is a must, by skipping meals you will only tend to put on more weight because of overeating. Also, always make sure that you do not remain hungry for too long, you should always eat your meals in small portions to avoid any kind of gas in your stomach.
Make sure that you eat your food cooked from home. Eating home food is the best wa
y to stay healthy. By eating outside every time, is a very bad habit because you do not know what kind of ingriedients they are using to prepare the food. When you go to work, or a trip, or anywhere else, try to carry your own food from home instead of eating out. Fruits are the best way to stay healthy because they are not fattening, they are very good and healthy and also helps to keep your stomach full.
If you want to know how to count your calories by using a diet calculator, they are as follows.
- The calorie requirement needed depends on your weight, height, age.
- You have to know what your activity levels are. For example – You do not do any activity at all (bedridden) or if you are at work whole day and you sit with your laptop or with a notebook or you are probably reading. By sitting, you are not doing any activity all day. Either you are doing a very light activity like, walking or driving or either you are into moderate activity like walking, standing for long time (waiter job or housekeeping) or very heavy activity like farmers or labourers. According to the work that you do all day, you need to analyze what kind of activity do you come under – light, moderate or heavy activity.
- Select what you come under using the diet calculator and start calculating your calories.
- Select how many meals do you consume each day
- Put in the necessary details into the diet calculator and click on calculate
You will only see results on a diet calculator if you have accurate biometric data. When you click on calculate, it will help you to calculate your Body mass Index (BMI), Waist-to-Height Ratio, percent body fat, and lean body mass. When you put in your level of activity, it determines whether it is light, moderate or heavy and accordingly calculates your calorie and protein requirements. It is a very good habit to use the diet calculator and calculate your measurements every week to gage your progress.
When we eat something, the extra calories that we eat, ends up turning into fat that stays in our body like glue. It is very difficult to get rid of fat from the body. If you want to maintain you weight, you will have to exercise according to the food you eat or vice versa. If you want to lose weight, you must only consume the necessary calories that are needed to stay healthy and not eat excess. When you exercise, it removes all the excess weight and calories from your body that comes out through – exercise, comes out as waste, body oils or fluids, ejaculation for men and menstrual flow for women, it also comes out through renewal of skin, nails and hair, etc.
Your body needs proteins to help your muscles and to produce hormones. Some fatty foods are necessary for your body to consume because it helps in cell replication and also helps to maintain your nervous system. If you are really trying to reduce your calories, make sure that you are reducing the intake of carbohydrate and fat in your body. Your diet should not be ‘no food at all’ because that will only leave you unhealthy, it should contain at least some fat and protein for your body to stay fit and healthy.
When you are measuring your body make sure that you do not compress your skin.