Alzheimer’s Disease is one of the worst diseases you can get in your old age. It makes you forget everyone and everything about your life. It cannot be cured but there some things that can be down to slow down the process.
Alzheimer’s can be horrifying but the saddest part about it is that it cannot be cured though scientists have been conducting researches and experiments to cure people of Alzheimer’s disease completely. Though cure is not possible, there are some things that can be done to prevent or at least slow down Alzheimer’s disease.
How to reduce chances of getting Alzheimer’s Disease:-
1) The most basic thing of all: Eat healthy, this is extremely important because whatever you eat affects your body. Eating healthy will make your body healthy. Healthy body means less chances of getting something like Alzheimer’s disease. Eating certain foods also makes your brain healthier. You have to be careful with yourself, especially in old age.
2) Exercising your body is important because it also helps you keep healthy. Exercising in fresh air is the best thing that you can do for your body. Though it cannot prevent Alzheimer’s, it definitely reduces your chances of getting the disease. Having a healthy body is very important to beat any disease and prevent yourself from actually getting it.
3) Exercising your mind is as important as exercising your body. You need to do this to keep it functioning properly. Simple things like reading or even playing board games helps keep your brain healthy. None of these methods prevent Alzheimer’s: nothing can. But all of these do reduce the chances of getting any of these.
4) Drinking carrot juice and eating blueberries. Both of these things improve memory and thus help greatly in preventing Alzheimer’s disease. Consuming fish is also an excellent method improving the functioning of your brain. All of these are time -tested methods of boosting your brain. Pumpkin and sesame seeds are also excellent for the brain.
5) Consume things that are rich in Vitamins C and E. Both of these are known to be excellent for the brain. Liquorice powder consumed with milk is also an excellent method of boosting and strengthening your memory. Vitamin C can be consumed by drinking orange and citrus fruits. Vitamin E is excellent for Parkinson’s disease as well as Alzheimer’s disease.
There is only so much you can do for people who have Alzheimer’s disease. The disease prevents people form having logical, coherent thoughts and slowly destroys the ability to even speak. It is a tough thing to beat and though many people are looking for its cure, none has been found.
But you can always take these steps to do your best to never get Alzheimer’s disease. A healthy body and a sound mind can beat almost anything. You must take care of yourself to prevent yourself form getting something as terrible as Alzheimer’s. Though it is difficult, it can be done if you take the correct steps.