Are you facing problem of sour burps? The sour burp is very common problem and also known as acid indigestion which is your stomach uneasiness. Nowadays, this becomes very common problem in the people because of their lifestyle. Many people are very much busy because of their stressful as well as hectic lifestyle and therefore they compromise with health eating habits. As a result the sour burp occurs. Hence, today in this article we are telling you the treatment to cure sore burps.
The sour burping is the symptoms of the sour stomach and it happens because of an abominable digestion that leads to collection of acid as well as reflux into the esophagus. This occurs due to rise in the HCL accumulated in the digestive tract. If this left untreated then it results into harm to the stomach covering as well as esophagus, ulcer.
A sour stomach, another term for indigestion, is a common ailment that is characterized by symptoms such as general discomfort, pain, heartburn, bloating and burping. Sour stomachs can be caused by multiple factors. Thus, understanding your and its underlying cause can help you and your physician determine the appropriate type of treatment.
- Heartburn (burning chest pain)
- Abdominal swelling
- Stomach ache
- Stomach noises – mainly loud gurgling
- Abdominal pain
- Bad taste in the mouth (sour, metallic, acidic)
Treatment For Sour Burps:
Now, here we are giving a list of some remedies or treatments for the sour burps and they are as follows;
- Coriander tea is an ingredient that acts as digestive aid as well as chamomile or licorice root teat also treats the sour burp.
- Use herbs in capsule form, such as ginger root and marshmallow root, as they benefit the muscles to reduce and comfort indicators and tension.
- Ginger, peppermint and ‘bitters’ for supplementary with digestion and gut motility.
- Drink only herbal drink and you can also try baking soda liquefied in ginger tea or water with a freshly pressed lemon.
- In the night time always avoid consuming heavy food before going to sleep in the next three hours.
- Carbonated beverages origins extreme gas to pass in your stomach and cause you to acquire a circumstance of the burps. Great for burp competitions, perhaps not so great if you’re out on a date. Switch to water or other non-carbonated drinks if you don’t want to be burping the rest of the night.
- Drink a glass of clean, fresh water. The water must be cool but not cold. Drink it gradually but standing to help heartburn. It is the simplest as well as most operative remedy.
- Place on the kettle to boil water. However you sip your glass of water, boil water for tea.
- Lemon Juice helps the acid in the stomach to neutralize. It is ideal to be drunk earlier each meal.
- Take a seat in a relaxed chair whereas you drink the tea, but do sit up. Don’t lie down in a lounger or place on the sofa. Retain your back straight and your feet lower than your hips. This position will aid in break down the tea. Drink the tea; do not swallow it down.
- Some foods will raise your burps. Beans similar to garbanzo, pinto and navy proliferates gases in your system. Cabbage, cucumbers, and bell peppers, Onions and tomatoes can be gas causing offenders too.
- Spicy foods and extremely acidic foods like coffee and tea can raise your stomach acidity and also carry disorder to your system.
- Aloe Vera is very successfully treats sour stomach. Drink it with juice or water.
- Carrot Juice is also very helpful to cure soar burps.
So, these are some cures by which you can treat soar burps. I hope you find this article very helpful as well as effective. Stay fit!