Nobody in this world wants her or his skin to be dark. It does not look pleasing, even if it’s united with glamorous wardrobes, when wearing casual wear. Good thing is that it is treatable. In actual fact, simplest solutions are present in your kitchen.
Home Remedies for Dark Skin
Your kitchen holds a large number of probable remedies for dark skin. Some things act as natural whiteners. Mix some of these products and your natural whitener is ready. Commercially available skin whiteners can also be added in that to produce utmost results. Some preparation techniques are given below:
- Lime Juice and Turmeric – As Lime juice, is highly acidic, it is regarded as a natural whitener. It is regularly used in skin tones and whiteners, it has ability to eliminate tan and skin blemishes. In dark skin case, combine lime juice with turmeric powder and then apply it on the darkened areas. You will get the result soon after regular use.
- Mint Leaves – Mint is very helpful in refreshing your complexion. After grinding some mint leaves, apply it on the darkened portions of your skin. Permit daily the ground leaves to mend for about 20 minutes to half an hour. soak them with water right after. For getting significant result, this treatment should be continued for two weeks.
- Flour, Milk and Lime Juice – With the help of both whiteners and an acidic liquid, you can make a pretty effectual skin whitening solution. Take a gram of flour and three drops of lime and two tablespoons of milk, mix these things well. Apply this mixture on dark and blemished skin and let it dry and rinse it after 15 minutes. For noticeable result continue this treatment for at least 1 month.
- Milk, Honey, Lemon and Almond – The combination of a whitener, two moisturizers and an acidic solution is used in this remedy. Such a mixture gives good results when applied consistently. Take a teaspoon each of milk powder, lemon juice and honey. Combine it with half a teaspoon of almond oil. After all these preparations, apply the solution on your face and other murky areas. Leave it as it is for about 15 minutes and then wash it with water.
To control skin from getting darker, you need to apply the treatments persistently. Give a solution a couple of weeks time to settle on your face before deciding to change to another. Skin color never change instantly, so just put up with with the duration.
Commercially Sold Skin Whiteners
Skin whiteners which are present in market nowadays are specially made to neutralize dark skin, replacing it with a layer of light color. Their effectiveness varies, so you have to do research to get the best products for you. Its better to consult your dermatologist before buying any product. some products are given here:
- sunscreen (prevention)
- mercury-based ointment
- hydroquinone solution
- arbutin solution
- tretonin solution
- Vitamin C (topical)
- alpha hydroxy acid
- glutathione (soap, lotion and oral medication)
Thin body is dream of every person, since it implies to today’s standards of beauty. The people who are Extra thin they want to gain some weight to improve their health and look. As an underweight personage, you can turn up yourself into an appealing figure. There are several options, so no need to worry now.
Eat a Healthy Diet
As you may know, eating a healthy diet improves your shape and your fitness. So you should know about healthy diet, what comprises it? You must take meals that are rich in carbohydrates and protein. Both nutrients add more mass and energy to your body. Carbohydrates help in weight gaining, as energy is spread to your body with your rapid metabolism
You can consult a nutritionist, so he or she can suggest you on the balance diet for your body kind. He or she can make the perfect diet plan for you, which you have to follow consistently. Doing exercises with it helps you getting good shape in 1 year.
A balanced diet and a good workout are combined to get good results. Engage yourself into physical activity such as any sports or join a gym. To get a toned figure you should get involve in proper work-out. For faster results, your nutritionist must have coordination with your gym instructor and helps in creating a suitable fitness regimen. Your regimen comprises of weight gaining exercises and well nutrition diet to meet up your body need.
A good sleeping habit is necessary to maintain your figure. Six to eight hours of sleep nightly helps in improving your metabolism and your digestion. Accordingly, the nutrients from your meals are appropriately distributed, making the upsurge of muscle faster. The ideal time for sleeping should be in between 10PM to 6 AM. You can also do morning exercise regularly, aside from an energetic breakfast, the most vital meal of the day. Sleeping late fallout in the reduce speed of your metabolism.
Keep Alcohol and Nicotine in Check
Smoking is really a bad habit for number of reasons, and it also stops your aim to gain weight and muscle. Cigarettes, having nicotine which kills your hunger, which happens to be very necessary for a successful weight gain program. It effects on your lungs and also obstructs your ability to do your fitness regimen, so you are not able to complete your exercise program.
Excessive drinking is also as bad as smoking in hesitant your weight gain practice. Beer may increase your hunger, but you will get flab’s instead of a six pack. After drinking, you will feel too lethargic to do any of your exercise.
Purchase Clothes that Perfectly Fit Your Ideal Body
You should always buy a perfect fit size to look nice with your figure. These things will work as your motivation for accomplishment of your goal. The instant you have your perfect figure, you’ll get all the much required attention while wearing those clothes. Of course, you will persistently do your fitness regimen to get your ideal figure.
Are you aware of the fact that your ear hair might not just be handed down by your ancestors? A lot of scientific research into this matter proves that heredity has not much to do with ear hairs sticking out. And yes, they are pretty unsightly.
So have you thought about removing them?
Well, if you have thought of removing ear hair but never really got the courage or the method right, we would help. First of all, let us examine the effective ways of removing them. There are quite a few tried and tested methods. Do not even attempt to do ridiculous procedures to your sensitive ears. Just try out the methods that are discussed, because these are probably the best set of methods which would help you reduce and diminish the number of your ear hairs.
1. Get the noticeable amount of hair on your ears shaved off. Clearly, the goal here is to keep the hair cut and trimmed off your ear so that it gets easier to shave. Bring your courage up and just go for the hair on your outer ear and shave the unnecessary bits away.
2. Cut it off. It is simple, it is easy, and it is something you should make a habit of. When you see unsightly hair cropping up, just bring out your scissors and snip around the base.
3. Laser Hair Removal is another simple procedure. You would need the aid of a doctor, and yes, this is expensive. But rest assured, you get a professional to do the job, and it would be done to the best of their abilities. And the best thing is, this procedure is more lasting than the previous two, as it removes the offending hairs right from their roots, effectively killing off the follicle which can lead to fast re-growth. This is something which shaving or cutting does not do. And go to a reputed doctor, please, who knows what he is doing. Remember, the laser would pass through your skin and decimate your hair right down to its follicle, and you would be seeing a much less and finer hair growth later.
4. Electric razors are meant especially for these can be a great asset to your grooming accessories. This is a neat gadget which keeps them trim, and makes sure you look good no matter where.
5. You can use chemicals that melt away ear hair. They are available at drugstores, and you can select a good brand. However, before using any sort of cream, make sure it suits your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, it might break out in a rash if you are not using the right chemicals. Same advice goes for depilatory creams which should be patch-tested before usage. For instructions on that, you can check the literature that comes with the packets of the product.
The most important factor is regularity, and that is required in any form of grooming. Make this a habit and you would never have to suffer from the problem.
Do not despair if your toes look dirty because of ugly fungal growth affecting it. Believe it or not, toenail fungus is quite a common sight in a lot of feet and though not mostly uncomfortable, it is sort of gross to look at, and is not exactly something that says much about your personal hygiene. Also called onychomycosis’, this is caused because some sort of virus or bacteria, or mold latches to the nail bed and begins breeding steadily. This happens in places which is warm and moist, and a hotbed for the emergence of several kinds of these bacteria. You would notice that given time, the growth of these unsavory aliens would increase, and can cause you undue pain and a lot of unnecessary grief which can be easily avoided if you take a few precautions.
So how do you get rid of them? Well, for one, you can try several different methods which have proven to be effective against this particular nastiness, and they are not very difficult to follow. Often enough the process of removal is pretty long term, so a lot of times you might get frustrated. But keep at it, and you would see positive results.
1. Diagnose the problem correctly and do not assume, go to a doctor and find out whether you are truly affected by this. A lot of things can go wrong over one small assumption, so get the affected area checked before you take this thing further.
2. Use Lamicil creams on them only if it is prescribed by your doctor. Plenty of problems have occurred because the wrong products were used to treat these kinds of problems.
3. Watch out for Mother Nature’s cures. You would be surprised to see how effective things like tea tree oil, oregano oil, or products like Leucatin are. Use them on thoroughly dried toenails. It might take a bit of time, but you would be able to see the difference.
4. Use nail polish on dried toenails to seal in the fungus, and cutting off their oxygen supply. You can also use Vick’s Vaporub, which has produced surprising results, again, on thoroughly dry toenails.
5. Mix together equal parts of regular white vinegar with Listerine mouthwash, and submerge the affected nails in the solution for about a quarter of an hour every morning and evening. You can use the solution to up to a week and you would see the difference yourself in a few days.
6. Sulfur powder, which is available at many medicine shops and can be sold over the counter without prescriptions, help immensely in cleaning up nasty fungal infection. You can dust your foot morning and nights with it, or according to your needs.
Overall, keep your feet clean and dry, and keep the nail short. Let the affected nail grow out so that you can cut and get rid of it. If possible, keep your doctor aware of your condition, and you would see your problem would be over soon.
Nobody wants to catch it, but nobody can also prevent it as the flu season is there and everybody is suffering through it. This problem is stuffy nose. A quick recovery is always preferred from a stuffy nose so that one can concentrate on its task and work. The following ways can be used to overcome these problems:
• Take decongestants and analgesics: it can make you feel better as they reduce the symptoms of stuffy nose.
• Exercise regularly: it is very good for your body to exercise regularly. Daily exercise makes the respiratory system much better, making the body’s immunity system much resistant from viral diseases. So does exercising on a regular basis also during the winter months as these may prevent you from the flues that generally spread in the winter months.
• Load up with vitamin C: Vitamin C prevents your body from the infections which are being caused due to bacteria and viruses. The risk of getting a stuffy nose can be prevented by taking the supplements of vitamin C. So you need to have lots of fresh fruits and juices to make sure that you have loads of intake of vitamins in your body on a daily basis.
• Use of antibiotics: acute sinusitis can also be cured with the use of antibiotics. The experts have also created antibiotic nasal sprays to overcome the problem of acute sinusitis, so you can also take the advice of your doctor for sure.
• Antifungal medications: If you do have chronic sinusitis than you can also opt for antifungal medications so as to overcome this problem. Remember to consult a doctor or these infections may also lasts for weeks.
• Fight allergies with antihistamines: An allergy may be caused due to viral or bacterial infections. Chronic sinusitis may also be caused due to allergy. So need medications for this purpose.
• Stop smoking: acute sinusitis may turn out to be chronic sinusitis if one does not stop smoking. Smoking does not to heal but to cause intense damage by swelling up the sinus membrane of your internal throat. So at this stage you need to learn how to quit smoking.
• Gargle saltwater: this is the most common homemade remedy known for years but is also the most effective. If you try out this method then the symptoms are surely to go away, as this removes the extra layer of mucus that is caused due to the bacterial infections.
• Don’t blow your nose hard: it would only worsen your condition if you blow your nose too hard. The sinuses of you breathing system get tired due to this reason; rather making you feels more problems in breathing.
The best way to avoid stuffy nose is to stay away from those people who are having stuffy noses.
These precautions and treatments will surely help you remain away from stuffy nose and still if they don’t work then consult a doctor if you get it, as soon as possible.
Your face always looks neat without any hair or scar. and every person dream of that. It enlighten facial contours, a man look sparkling and more young-looking. The cut while doing shaving always look bad and they are painful. They also form scars, tarnishing your looks. As a preventive measure, you should prefer the right shaver and apply proper shaving techniques.
Causes of Shaving Cuts?
These can be caused by inaccurate strokes or a bad quality razor blade. Your hand should be well trained for doing shave, and blade should also be soft on your face. The razor should track the skin towards chin and skin above the lips. Care should be taken while shaving your underarms, skin should be stretched there. For pubic region, slow strokes should be applied.
Treat Shaving Nicks
Shaving nicks are common problem due to shaving. Even if you have a vigilant shaving stroke, there could be a cut, particularly if you have very sensitive skin. If you want to get rid of these problem early then here are some simple remedies.
• Moisturizing Lotion – A moisturizing lotion is applied to provide your skin required moisture and shield from germs. Before I forget, its properties suit well with these type of cuts. It also controls bleeding and guard your skin until it heals.
• Anti-Perspirant - Anti–per spirant is also an effective remedy. It is made up of aluminum chloride or a analogous compound, which helps in blood clotting plus help in drying the wounds. Hence it will heal your cut in minutes after you apply it. Now for applying it you just need a cotton swab, put some drops over that and apply it over the cut. After 5 min, you’ll have even and gleaming skin, as if there were no cuts.
• Ice Cube – Ice cube is very helpful in blood clotting. Take an ice cube then put it on the cuts. The cold will ease the swelling and stop the bleeding. The wounds will seal after, leaving nothing to a few dim scars.
• Betadine – Betadine is a topical ointment and antiseptic, which is helpful for minor aberrations. Iodine content present in this promotes faster healing. So after application, the cuts will almost fade.
How to Shave Properly
The only way to limit the appearance of cut and scars is through correct shaving.
1. Choose the Right Razor – in general, a safety razor is sufficient to produce a clean shave. But person with shaky hand should go for electric razor or arched handle razor.
2. Apply Shaving Cream – Apply cream safely and over the whole area and lather it very well.
3. Shave with a Smooth Downward Stroke – An even downward stroke is the not at all tiring since it goes in equivalence with gravity. Rub the razor lightly, so it cuts off the stubbles with negligible contact with skin.
4. Rinse – after shaving, rinse your face with water to remove all stubbles and extra cream. If the stubbles are still present then go back to steps 2 and 3 for those areas.
5. Aftershave (optional) – The aftershave relaxes razor burns and emits a lovely scent.
Once you have mastered the art of the shave, your all problems will be gone.
When anybody meets you then your face is your identity and hence everybody wants to look good as it is the first important appearance. When it comes to facial part then it is a thing to worry if you have blackheads over your face for most of the conscious people. Blackheads can be seen on most parts of the face but they seem to occur mostly on the nose areas of a person.
Black is black
Comedone is the medical name of blackheads. These are more often confused with white heads but they are different from them as whiteheads are present on oily as well as dry skins whereas blackheads are present over the oily skins only. As these blackheads are a result of accumulation of excess oils, they clone the pores which generally results in familiar bump. This pore is taken over by the bacteria due to clogging. The reason why a pore gets clogged is as follows:
- The most important reason of oil production is hormones. Androgen, the male hormone lead to an increment in the oil production from the skin. The excess production of this hormone can also lead to the formation of blackheads.
- Skin care products as well as make-up also lead to the skin pores to clog.
- Stress also plays a key role in the increment of oil production on one’s skin. This is also the reason to get pimples over your face.
Getting rid of nose blackheads:
These are some methods to remove blackheads from your nose as well as the face.
See a dermatologist: Before you do anything, you should visit a professional and get your nose blackheads removed by him. It may cost more to you than the self treatment done but this may assure you that you are in the safest hands and you may also get some information about your skin type and the reason that why you are having such blackheads.
Soften the blackheads: This can be done in many ways. Firstly, you need to take a warm shower, so that the steam may do the softening. You can also use a steamer for this purpose, if you wish. When you think that the blackheads have softened then you may use a blackhead remover or pore strips.
Use blackhead removers or extractors: Many blackhead removers such as Revlon stainless steel blackhead remover will make it easier to remove the blackhead. You need to put the pad on your nose with pressure and then peel it. This is quite easy. But be cautious, read the instructions thoroughly otherwise you may end up in tearing your own skin.
Use astringents and acne medications: Astringents and acne medications will dry out your blackheads so that they get removed out as you do your regular facial cleansing.
Keep your face from getting oily: If you have a healthy diet then it will automatically help in reducing the production of oil on your skin. To make your skin healthy and glowing then you need to eat a lot of fruits and raw vegetables. Exercise is also a key factor that helps in the balance of hormones in our body which controls the production of oil.
Have you ever literally lost your breath during sleep? If you have then it just might be called Sleep Apnea. Neurologists figure out that this disease happen because you miss breaths while sleeping, and the pattern lasts virtually all through your sleep, with different patterns like a three-second or more shift in the EEG frequency, which is measured at C3, C4, O1 or O2, or perhaps a blood oxygen desaturation of about three to four percent, or even the twin discomfort of arousal and desaturation. An overnight sleep test known as polysomnogram is conducted to find out whether a person is affected by this disease.
There are three different forms of this disease: the central, the obstructive and the complex, the last being a combination of the previous two.
Do not be afraid. This is a curable disease. You can follow the steps and get rid of it pretty easily.
- By using a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) device, you can splint the air passages of the patient, forcing him/her to breathe easily and rightly. If a person is skipping breaths, this device does not allow such from happening. Some doctors go for the Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT), which can be prescribed by them as well. This is a mouthpiece fitted to one’s lower jaw to bring out the mouth and open the air passage within.
- Sleep laterally, and you would feel the difference. Weirdly enough, if you sleep in a lateral position, this problem does not occur. However, remember, a lot of people start with the lateral sleeping position, but can assume another position during sleep, or cannot sleep because of the position.
- Drugs like Acetazolamide and other such stuff have known to be effective against this. These products lower the blood pH and enhance breathing. In a lot of cases, oxygen in small doses is also administered.
- Avoid certain drugs used during surgery. These drugs have a nasty aftermath which does not agree with the body at all.
- Drinking green tea might help a lot. Apparently, it has been proven that the elements in green tea consist of chemicals that can protect the brain against the ill effects of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- Sometime, a recent shift in lifestyle can make a severe problem in the way you breathe. The sudden shift of one’s lifestyle is considered to be a major reason for sudden apnea. So, you can try going back to the former lifestyle to see if the breathing pattern changes.
- You can also undergo corrective surgery to prevent the problem from becoming a chronic development. Your operation would consider of different surgical procedures like Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP), Maxillomandibular advancement and Tracheostomy, which can change the way you breathe.
If you are diagnosed with apnea, you would have to consider implants. Overall, this can be a bad problem to have, and the best way to deal with it is by not letting it become a major problem, and finishing it off before it becomes so.
When our age increases then it develops lines on our face which looks awful. These may be laugh lines, wrinkles and frowning lines. These lines may be formed due to the exposure to the sun. There are ways to eliminate these lines and which makes you look younger once again.
Homemade laugh lines remedy
Eat fruits, use herbal treatments; take vitamins and exfoliation are some of the homemade remedies that can be tried out at home to get rid of laugh lines.
• Exfoliate: Daily exfoliate your skin so that it is not a house of dead cells. You need to do this before applying any lotion, cream or moisturizer over your face. You need to exfoliate your skin at least twice a week. This can be done using exfoliate, peel off or facial scrubs. It makes you to feel refreshed as the layer of dead cells is being removed.
• Vitamins: those face creams and lotions should be used which have vitamin as their content. AHA’s may also have a negative impact on your skin so use small quantity for the very first time and see that whether everything is right or not. This is mainly present in the anti-ageing creams. If these creams occur to be costly for you then try soaking a cloth in milk and then apply it over your face. The creams that contain vitamin A, B, C and Beta-carotene prevent the skin from the formation of wrinkles and the exposure from the sun.
Fruit and herbal treatment:
1. You can try applying fresh aloe vera gel over your face. You just need to cut the leaf from the below, try not to break it. Take out the gel from it by using a spoon. This will give you a healthier looking skin.
2. You can also apply avocado over your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wipe it off.
3. Papaya not only helps in whitening your skin but also helps you to remove the lines on your face as it contains enzymes in it.
4. To add firmness in your skin you may apply a mixture of banana and honey over your face. This will also make your skin to glow.
Cosmetics and other modern methods:
1. You can also apply facial peel offs that will help you to remove the lines present over your face. Do not apply a deep peel off as it may cause the side effect of skin colour change.
2. Microderbrasion is a method which is used to level the skin. In this mostly five or seven sessions are mostly required. This is the best treatment available till date to overcome the problem of wrinkles.
3. Dermabrasion is a surgical treatment which is done using equipment. The effects of this treatment generally depend upon the physician’s skill and experience.
4. The modern technique that is available now days is the use of lasers. In this the skin comes in a consistency.
Remember to visit a dermatologist before getting any treatment done.
Hand wrinkles make your age so obvious when you are feeling uncomfortable with it. Indeed, your face might not betray your advanced years, but often enough, the lines in your hand and the little folds of skin would unerringly tell the truth. And yes, that just makes anyone feel old and ugly, which is not a state of mind to be in.
So how do you change it? How do you reduce the wrinkles in your hand?
Well, before thinking solution, let us examine the causes of the problem. The reasons why wrinkles occur in your hands are quite a few.
- Advancing years leave wrinkles on the surface of your skin.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Stress and hard living
- Unbalanced diet
To stop the aging of your hands and make them look pretty again, you can do a few things which would
surely bring back the beauty of your fingers.
- Use a good brand of hand cream. There are several brands in the market. Choose one which suits your skin type and can thoroughly hydrate and moisturize your skin. These creams are especially designed to even out little wrinkles and lines, so rub a good quantity on your skin and allow it to soak up the moisture. You would be surprised to see the amount of cream your hand can soak up.
- Hydrate your body by drinking water. This would help the blood flowing consistently all over your body and add to the metabolism rate of your body, which would leave your skin flushed and colorful. This would even out wrinkles which were formed due to skin dehydration.
- Use a reliable hand chemical peel, which would remove the existing layers of epidermis and uncover new, young skin. The layers of dead, decayed cells on your skin would be lifted and healthy new skin would emerge with the aid of the peel.
- You can also approach your friendly neighborhood dermatologist for a peel recommended by him. This would be extremely helpful since your dermatologist can give you one suited to your skin type. This especially helps people who have sensitive skin.
- If all else fails, you can always go under the knife. Cosmetic surgery can prevent the appearance of wrinkles, and delay the aging procedure by the aid of simple operations. You can now possess a body which would look years younger and beautiful. You can change your overall skin tone as well, achieving a different color. However, this is an expensive procedure, so be prepared to shell out some cash.
If you are still in the beginner’s stage, or have come from a point when you are having these sorts of problems, you can easily prevent them from coming, or slow the procedure down. You can do this by eating a really well-balanced diet, using moisturizers and hand creams, and drinking plenty of water. Always remember to apply sun block not just to your face, but also your hands, and avoid direct sunlight. This would ensure your hands stay petal soft and pretty.