There are numerous remedies available in the markets that promise to alleviate joint pains. Even though many of those products have been successful in providing results, discontinuing them often resulted in a reversal of the condition. Also, using these products for a long duration are also not advised, given their potential side effects. This is where herbal remedies come into the picture. Divya Amavatari Ras is one of such herbal formulation that cures joint pain and has no side effects.
Divya Amavatari Ras is a preparation of assorted natural herbs that safely deliver results. It is also one of the most advised Ayurvedic solutions for joint pain and inflammation arising due to arthritis, gout, and rheumatism. It eases the inflammation and tenderness experienced in the joints, thus offering permanent relief from the painful conditions affecting the joints. This herbal concoction nourishes the joints and promotes flexibility and movements of the joints. It also strengthens the bones, thus lowering the chances of joint fractures.
Before reading on more about the Divya Amavatari Ras, you should be aware of the various triggers of joint pains.
What Causes Joint Pains?
There are many conditions that could trigger inflammatory joint conditions such as arthritis and rheumatism. Some of them are:
- The genetics of your body
- Excessive levels of physical efforts
- Lack of adequate rest
- Lack of proper sleep
- High levels of stress
- Long standing hours at work
- Overweight and obesity
- Lack of a diet rich in calcium
- High levels of estrogen
- Inadequate exercise
Ingredients of Divya Amavatari Ras
The ingredients of this powerful herbal remedy are:
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified herbal sulfur)
- Eranda taila – Castor oil
- Suddha Guggulu – Commiphora Mukul
- Chitrak – Plumbago zeylanica
- Rasa – Purified Herbal Mercury
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia Billerica
- Amalaki – Emblica Officinalis
What Are The Benefits Offered By Divya Amavatari Ras?
This herbal concoction is known to contain various medicinal properties that offer relief from joint aches. The various ingredients present in this herbal remedy eases the redness, inflammation, tenderness, stiffness, and pain experienced by the joints due to arthritis or rheumatism. Thus, it restores the mobility of the region.
The well-known benefits of using Divya Amavatari Ras are:
- Nourishes your joints
- Alleviates tenderness and redness affecting the joints
- Eases inflammation and stiffness experienced by the joints
- Restores the natural mobility and smooth movement of the joints
- Offers permanent solution to arthritis and gout
- Strengthens the tendons and muscles surrounding the joints
- Improves the supply of oxygen to the bones and joints
- Eases back pain arising from excessive stretching
- Enhances the immunity power of your body
- Cures various conditions affecting the bones
Dosage of Divya Amavatari Ras
According to Ayurvedic doctors, it is advisable to consume 1 to 2 grams of Divya Amavatari Ras daily with lukewarm water. Since this herbal remedy does have any proven side effects, it is considered to be safe for long-term usage.
Home Remedies That Provide Relief From Joint Pains
Consuming Divya Amavatari Ras alone will not bring in any noticeable changes to your joint pain. A balanced lifestyle that consists of healthy food and adequate sleep is essential to ensure that the herbs weave their magic. Here are some home remedies that you could incorporate into your daily life along with the intake of Divya Amavatari Ras to alleviate joint aches:
- Dip a clean cotton cloth in hot water and use it to foment the affected area. This process helps in bringing down the tenderness and swelling while promoting movement of the joints.
- Balance your uric acid levels by drinking a concoction prepared by mixing one teaspoon fresh lime juice in 250 ml water. Do this regularly to bring down the joint pain induced by gout.
- Massage almond oil on the affected area twice a day to reap its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Add ten camphor flakes to 2 tbsp sesame oil and heat the mixture on low flame until camphor is dissolved. Apply this on the affected area and massage to ease the redness, pain, and inflammation.
- A mixture of turmeric powder and lemon juice can be applied on the joints to alleviate the inflammation and soreness.
- Practice yoga regularly. Some of the poses you could try include Tadasana, Knee Rotations, Vrkshasana, and Uttanasana.
Try these simple home remedies along with the daily use of Divya Amavatari Ras and you will soon see noticeable changes in your joint pain.